The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

+3
emrys
KogaTopher
leprosyrosy
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

Post  KogaTopher Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:47 pm

He stopped her punch, by placing his fist in the way of the hit. His hand stung like crazy, but at least his stomach didn't.
"Failure to launch in that brain of yours Addie?" He questioned as he saw the barrier being contrived.
He was able to dodge the barrier, he dodged for he didn't know if the branches had a mind of their own. He didn't want to get tangled up in her shrubbery.
He was about to make a counterattack, that is until Za'azuu spoke his fathers name. It stopped him in his tracks, for a few seconds that is.
"My father! My father!" he hissed.
"I rebut that statement" he continued.
"I had given up all acts upon the church the minute I say Hannah! My father died because he didn't know his place, just like you don't know your place now, Za'azuu!" he shouted.
Myka was wondering why he was being so chatty, Za'azuu was more of attack first, talk later kind of guy.
He pondered. Until it hit him, he was distracting Myka for his ultimate attack.
"you insane, if you think that will cause me ha.." he spoke. He couldn't get the last statement out before a plethora of needles were headed his way.
"shit!" he hissed.
He wasted a lot of energy, hastily creating an electrical barrier, it shot out like an orb, but it wasn't quick enough to stop the first onslaught of needles.
Some hit his neck, some hit his arms, some went in his thighs and legs. Myka, out of quick thinking teleported out of the way before the second wave of needles came.
Inside the realm of teleportation, Myka forced two needles out of his thighs. He wasn't about to let it end this way. His body began to slowly bleed, the wounds began to throb, A lot of those needles hit vitals, however he was still mobile.
He appeared infront of Za'azuu. He hoped the sudden appearance would throw him off, seeing as when he let the needles out, it was like a black cloud headed towards Myka. He quickly slamed the needles in Za'azuu's chest.
"HAVE IT!" he shouted in pain. He sent volts after volts of electricity through the needles, acting as a conductor for Mykas attack. He let Za'azuu have a big dosage of electricity.
Captured out his pheriphals, was Hannah being hit by one of Za'azuu's needles.
Hannah! Are you okay? he thought out.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

Post  Mytzie Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:12 am

"Fuck!" Za'azuu exclaimed loudly as his entire being was pumped full of a powerful wattage of electricity. His body writhed and twitched painfully, making it near to impossible to move. What's worse was if it continued any longer, it would fry his heart and kill him. He slowly reached up one of his sleeves, to perform one of his escaping techniques. Fortunately for him, it would only take one hand. Located near his wrist was a cluster of runes. With painstaking effort, he pressed his fingers against them then, poof, he was gone. Now, he was distanced from Myka, collapsing behind the tree that Addie herself made for her protection. Before he could move again, he would need to rest. He hoped Adsila would be able to distract the man long enough for him to recover.

"Addie. I can't move for the next few minutes. I'd say approximately five. Do you think you can handle him long enough for me to recover?" He asked in a low voice bordering on a quiet whisper. If he spoke too loudly, Myka would hear their plans and go in for the kill strike.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:30 am

Myka's hands began to twitch, his tips were feeling numb.
Had he already overused his new ability? This couldn't be, but then again, he just lashed out a very powerful barrier, even though it failed, and he just juiced Za'azuu's entire being with voltage.
"Over usage can be hazardous to me" he whispered looking at his numbing fingertips.
Part of him wanted to finish Za'azuu off, He had the opportunity. He was weakened. However He would have to deal with Adsila, which was no problem really. She would give him a run for his money, he had to make sure not to let his cockiness get to his head.
Both Men were feeling weak.
Za'azuu went in defense to his women, so Myka did the same. He had telported over to Hannah.
"baby are you okay?" he questioned. He placed his arms around her.
"That last attack, the needles, hurt like hell, Im lucky none got in my face." he sighed as he rested his weight upon her.
He cocked his head to the direction of the tree.
He was pissed that they were hidding.
He raised his hand, and shot out a condensed electric ball at the barrier, busting it up some. It left a wide enough whole for Myka to see Adsila, and for her to see him and Hannah.
Don't hide he thought in anger. His hand recoiled. He felt the pain, the over use was killing him, not literally of course. Now it was personal. Za'azuu inadvertently attacked Hannah. Wrong move on his part, indubitably.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 am

Addie nodded, rising from her crouch. She kissed Za'azuu lightly on the forehead, her soft lips brushing his smooth, dark skin. She knew she needed to direct Myka's attention, no, his rage fully at her and her alone. She couldn't let him attack Za'azuu, not again. Stepping out of the protective shade provided by the tree, she willed it downwards and forwards, effectively forming a lightning proof fence over Za'azuu. She turned to face Myka and took a deep breath.
"I don't see how you can even bare to look at that girl, boy, knowing how you've led her on. It doesn't make you feel ill? Perhaps you'll feel better, after she's been told the truth," Addie boomed, pacing, making herself a hard target to hit for attack. Her eyes bore holes into Hannah's, now. "You see, Miss Flores, Myka here has been withholding information from you. He saw you as a perfect chance. It's actually common knowledge that only with you to aid his rise in ranks, to get him closer to our beloved Overlord. He wants to use you to kill her, to avenge his father. You mean nothing to him, really. You're nothing more than a stepping stone for him."

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 am

Hannah staggered backwards, away from him. Her eyes wide and her mouth agape, she mouthed a wordless what? Her head was reeling, refusing to believe what she'd heard. He had... used her? It was impossible, he'd loved her. Right? This didn't add up.
"What are you talking about? Who are you to say such things?"

Addie laughed, a booming sound.
"His father was the leader of the rebellion, you know. He was the only man to get close enough to Overlord Flores to kill her and it would seem that Myka wishes to do the same, by using you," she called out to Hannah. " He abandoned the Rebellion to pursue his own selfish agenda, heartlessly slaughtering people he'd fought side by side with, just to get close to your mother, to get close to you. And now, he's putting you in danger trying to move even further along. How does it feel, knowing you've been played like a game of stick ball?"

Hannah balked. "You're lying! I know you are! He said he loves me, he wants to..."

"Wants to what, sweetheart? Marry you? I doubt it. He wants your mothers blood, not a future with you."

Hannah felt as if the world had come crashing in around her. It made sense, fit perfectly. She'd been used, a stepping stone on a path that had little to do with her. It broke her heart. She sank to her knees, Myka still standing before her. She knew. He was with her to get close to Alexandria, to avenge his father. She couldn't believe how much of a fool she'd been.
She sat, stupefied, watching as he was stood there, probably as stupefied as she was. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to do, didn't know what...
He said he loved her. He'd called her perfect, called her beautiful. He'd held her in his arms every night, he'd stroked her hair, he'd told her she meant everything to him when they made love. Oh, dear god, they'd made love. That man, that bastard, that fucking liar and user had slept with her. She felt sick to her stomach.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Hannah3
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 am

Myka grew disgusted by the grave defamation.
It only made things worsen when she kept on and kept on. His blood was boiling over. The needles, he didn't really care about. He was hurt, true, but he didn't have to be 100% to take her on.
"SHUTUP, MAGGOT!" he hissed at her, waving his arms about. However to no avail would she stop. She continued on her verbal manslaughter.
Myka saw Hannah fall to her knees in bewilderment.
How could Hannah fall for this bullshit? After everything that he had been through.
The two years they were together, the love, the fun, the sad times and the good times.
It was true, Myka hated her mother, with a passion, but who didn't.
It was also a known fact that Myka fell in love with Hannah, and she him, but not for selfish reasons as prior stated.
He had enough of her lies, but what stunned him the most was Hannah believing everything she said.
"My, my, Adsila. It seems you did your homework." he told her.
He glared down at Hannah, upset with her.
"Hannah, How could you believe this nonsense? Search my mind, realize it's all bullshit. If anything I lied to you by omission" he told her sternly, the sound of security in his voice.

With his numb hands, and impaled legs, he dashed towards Adsila. He began to weave back and forth, like a drunkard, to through her off as well.
He teleported to the left of her.
with electricity filling his fist, he slammed a right hook right to her rib cage.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 am

He watched,listened,and waited for the right time to come out from hiding. Felix was no fool.He had not powers so there was no way he'd take on those two. He preferred mental strategy and being the snake he was it preferred him as well. He watched as they began to fight again,using this time to sneak unnoticed towards the girl on the ground. "Psst,hey!" He whispered to her with a hiss,hoping to get her attention. He seemed to blend in with the nearby darkness until he revealed himself,walking over to the poor girl.He'd heard everything they said and mentally he was caught in a chuckle. With an extended hand he called out her name "Hannah" with a soft voice covered with an Transylvania accent. He cocked his head up,motioning her to stand with him.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Hannah blinked, her eye sight going in and out of focus, tears welling into her eyes. She'd been betrayed. She was running every moment they've ever shared together through her head, trying to find- well, she wasn't sure exactly, but she'd been so lost in thought that she hadn't even noticed Felix till he was right next to her.
He motioned for her to stand and she nodded dumbly, rising to her feet.
She could trust Felix, she knew that. He was entirely loyal to the Church, to her mother, to her. He was safe.
Unlike Myka, who was attacking some girl who'd exposed him as a liar and a scoundrel.
"Felix," she whispered, "Take me home..."
This battle wasn't hers and to be honest, she felt no need to be there.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Addie let loose an ear piercing shriek as her heart thundered in her chest and her flesh burned, coursing with the current. Her eye rolled backwards, leaving only the whites of her sclera visible as she shook. She couldn't move, her circuits had been shorted and she was, for lack of a better term, fried. When it was finally over, she collapsed, paralyzed. Her heartbeat slowed dangerously, threatening to stop. Her breath came in raging, ragged gasps. Her clothing had been burned away where his hit had connected and the flesh was red and raw.
With her last conscious thought, rather than wondering if her eyes would ever open again, she berated herself for being to weak to protect Za'azuu.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Myka witnessed the downfall of Adsila. She was indeed no match for his superiority. Battling with him, was like battling with Za'azuu, idiotic.
He wasn't a killer, nor was he scum, but he really didn't care to save her. For the things she did to him, for the slander she imposed on Hannah, he didn't care what happened to her.
He had become victorious, his new powers served him well. He glanced over and witnessed Felix, that jerk. He knew Hannah always had a crush on him.
He teleported betwixt Hannah and Felix, his front facing Hannah.
"Hannah, lets go, so we can talk. Your always telling me to hear both sides of the story, and analyze all possible outcomes before making an abrasive conclusion."
He was pissed, from the lies, to the battle, to Felix, to Hannah still not taking the time to read his mind. They were set to marry in a few months. He wasn't about to let his love be stolen from him. Not by the rebels and not by Felix.
He gently knelt down, placed out his hand, praying, nay, begging Hannah to trust the man she was preparing to spend the rest of her life with.
plus he really needed to get to a hospital from all the blood still pouring out from the needles.
This gesture made it to where Felix would be in perfect striking range to take Myka off guard.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:57 pm

"I think that's quite enough" Felix announced to Myka. He stared at the back of his head,having the perfect opportunity to strike him down and yet he didn't take it. He merely walked to the side of Hannah and sneered down at Myka in the face. "What makes you think you deserve to leave with her? Putting her in harms way? Or maybe you just did it to show off." He snapped sarcastically. Felix didn't give him time to respond before he grabbed hold of Hannahs hand. "If she wants to leave,let her leave." He spoke aloud but more so at Myka. "Hannah,are you ready?" He asked with a glance to her from the corner of his eye.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Hannah nodded. She needed time to mull things over, and returning home with Felix would give her time to do that. As a second thought, Hannah shut down their mental link. She needed privacy, and having him in her head would do the opposite of providing her that. Entwining her fingers with Felix's, they began the journey home, leaving Myka were he was, surrounded by battle and suffering, the way he liked things.
She just... needed time.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:21 pm

As they walked the awkward silence was the only thing screamed out to him. He wanted to question but at the same time he didn't want to care. It didn't take long for them to finally reach Felix's home. His private quarters.His soundproof studio.His haven. He fumbled for his keys as he approached the doors of the two-story building. It was nice,scratch that.Better than nice considering all the other houses. It was something that fitted his style of luxury. A simple brick home with a touch of royalty he thought to himself. He unlocked the door,swinging it open for Hannah to walk through, after all he was of course, a gentleman. "Make yourself at home" He said with a welcoming smile,using an extended hand to invite her inside.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Empty A change of heart.

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:35 pm

His love...
His love......needed time.
A part of Myka wanted to chase after her and prove his love, but the other part knew that she needed time.
She had heard things that she'd never dream of hearing about Myka. Past things, things he had not told her for a reason. Hopefully, in her time alone, she will realize the truth, all of it.

He had clenched his fist to the point of his knuckles bleeding, when he had to watch the two walk away. The hardest thing he had ever had to do was watch her.
"I love you" he whispered as she vanished.
He turned his attention to Adsila, who he hated with a passion stronger than his passion of Alexandria. He strolled on over to her, knelt down and placed his hand over her heart.
He could feel it. It was a very very slow beat, to the point of death.
He would regret doing this, because there was nothing he enjoyed more than watching a rebel die, but because of Hannah, he had second thoughts.
He sent a small jolt of electricity into her heart, like a defibrillator. He knew the amount he administered would be enough to jump start her heart enough to where should would live.
"There." he began
"If you ever meet me again, and you want to know why I saved you, call it karma."
Without a blink he teleported away into Evalin and into Alexandria's room.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Za'azuu's body jerked slightly when he realized he had passed out for a moment. He had no idea what had just happened, opening his eyes to see that Adsila's tree had moved around him to provide him with protection. He could move now, though his entire body was sore beyond reason. With one swift jerk, he yanked out the needles in his chest, ripping off one of his sleeves and lengthening it to wrap around his chest to stop the bleeding.

With a loud groan, he pushed himself to his feet only to find Adsila laying alone on the ground. He stumbled over the tree and to her side, collapsing on his knees from the exertion. He touched her with a trembling hand, smiling softly when he saw that she was alive. If only he could help her further... Unfortunately, he soon passed out by her side without being able to utter a single word. He could only hope somebody would come to their aid while they remained unconscious.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Empty Alexander, sorry for the late post.

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:07 am

"KAWABONGA!" he shouted hurling the big chain at Alexander.
Sixteen knew he'd be slow lugging that thing around so he got rid of the chain and ball. However he just lunged it at his opponent.

He dodged one of the fireballs, only to be hit in the chest by the other one, it hurt. But that didn't stop him from slamming his fist on the ground and catapulting up in the air above Alexander.
He pulled out six daggers. He placed one betwixt each finger.
"Above you!" he hurled the daggers down at Alexander as 16 fell downwards towards him.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Damoné strolled up to the post-battle sight.
"Need help, guys?"

While at the bar, she had noticed the group walk out with the infamous Vanderbeau. Ignoring A-16's little fight, and while respecting the privacy of combat, she had decided to follow after them, while being well enough behind them to keep out of sight. She had brought along some fellow patrons of the bar as well, who were also rebels. She had found out a lot of what she needed to know at the bar, and it was high time they get to work on bringing down the church and stopping this absurdity once and for all. She'd spent too much time just standing by and letting things happen to her, it was time to take some authority from the people whose hands it didn't belong in.

She scanned the wrecked area....and the girl who was practically near death.
What the fuck. she thought silently to herself.

One of the larger men who had tagged along steadily lifted Adsila onto his back, Damoné and another, went to the newly conscious Za'azuu, trying to analyze what exactly had taken place. "So, we go to the bar, and you tell us what happened?" Although it was more of a statement than a question, she expected a reply..
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 pm

"Bull's ey-- oh shit!" Alexander managed to conjure two fire pillars and blast them in front of him, just in time to evade the oncoming attack. He gasped for breath. He had barely dodged the attack, getting two of the six knives stuck in his arm. He took them out cautiously, trying to not inflict more damage, for he knew that his arecovering ability would take more if the wound got deeper. He held them his hand, turning them over in his hand. He discarded the shotguns, realizing that they would just hold him back in the reloading. He adjusted his brass knuckles, fastened his boots, got a few fireballs placed in strategic places around his body and walked on with flames sprouting form his eyes (his doing obviously, just for show).
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 pm

A16 was coming to the realization that him and this Alex kid were similar in their tactics.
They both knew when one weapon wouldn't suit them in battle and they new when to take defense when needed.

While in the air he witnessed what looked like to be a bunch of people scattered where Myka, Za'azuu and Adsila were suppose to be.
He came crashing down creating an earth sized divot.
"Hey Alex. It looks like we will have to post pone this"
he spoke out.

He began running in the direction of the group, hoping that Alexander would follow.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"Aw, really? I was having fun!" Alexander dissipated his flames and went for his stuff, grumbling and kicking the dirt. He quickly followed A-16 , for he was also intrigued with the fight scene." OY! Wait for me!" he said, picking up the pace. He twitched a bit every now and then, for the recovering ability had kicked in. It hurt a bit, but he had grown accoustumed to it. When he catched up with A-16, they had already arrived at the fight scene. And believe me when I tell youuu~♪ (ok, crappy The Beatles reference)that the scene wasn't pretty at all.
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 3 Empty taking action.

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 pm

When arriving on scene, he almost regurgitated. Seeing decay, a plethora of blood and needles everywhere. Was it all Myka's blood? He saw Damone with two guys Za'azuu and Adsila.
Did Myka do this much damage? If so he was more powerful than he gave him credit for. Amazing.
"Alex! My friends!" he shouted. He rushed up to Za'azuu and Adsila.
"Damone, watch out,"
he grabbed both Za'azuu and Adsila and rested them on each of his shoulders.
"Thank God for my android strength" he sighed.
He was confuddled. So many questions, but first they needed to get these two to a hospital.
"Damone! come on we need to hurry"
He began walking as fast as they could.
"Alex do you know of a hospital close by?" He questioned.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Alex had seen battles before, but this was something else. There was blood everywhere, needles were scattered here and there. And the big man whom he looked up to, Za'azuu, was down, being holded up by A-16. He looked around a bit studying the scene a bit, he secretly loved the detective business. But he was stopped in his tracks by the sight of a rather good looking woman, a bit small but who cared, he flushed a bit, and stared awkardly, but he luckliy snapped out thanks to A-16's question. "A hospital? Sure I passed one a few blocks before the Tavern.
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 am

"Then there is no time to waste. Please take the lead"
he told him.
He turned to Damone, with a sad face. His fellow friends had fallen in battle, to someone like Myka. How shameful. He looked at Alex and began following his lead. Assuming the rest of the gang would be in route behind him.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 am

"Follow me then. Lemme help you with Za'zuu, bud." He took Za'zuu and put him over his shoulders, he was heavy, but not enough to bend him. He led the way past the Tavern, getting to a small building. "It isn't much, but they sure know how to fix a person real good. I give you my word."
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:39 am

He made haste in the hospitals direction, it wouldn't take long to get there seeing as they were only a few blocks away.
Once there they burst through the doors , calling out for help.
there were hurt people everywhere, but an equal amount of doctors were on cue as well.
It took only a few seconds for Doctors to take Adsila and Za'azuu and get them prepped.
"please take care of them!" he told the doctors.
To A16's luck Za'azuu and Addie were placed in the same room.
The doctors began working their magic, cleaning them, fixing them, and healing them.
Within 10 minutes the two were plugged up with needles and in bed, recuperating.
A few doctors came out and spoke to the two
"The big guy is okay, the women will be fine too, she took more damage than any of the two though. You can see them if you like, they should be stable"
A16 glanced at Damone and Alex.
"good lets go" he smiled to them.
Once in the room he stud over Adsila
"Addie?" he whispered.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next