The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

+3
emrys
KogaTopher
leprosyrosy
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

Post  DarknesEmperor Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:02 am

They entered the room where the girl and Za'zuu were. He knew Za'zuu from sight, but the girl he did not. He merely sat by the beds while A-16 chatted with them. He was kinda nervous really, the girl from earlier was there, and he got quieter than a funeral whenever a girl he liked was around. He gazed at the beds, both of them were beat up pretty badly, but as the doctor said, the girl suffered the most. He sighed and started playing with a few flames, twirling them around his fingers, twisting them into different shapes.
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:54 am

Damoné remained quiet throughout the whole process of getting Adsila and Za'azuu to some help. She was immersed in thought, about the Rebellion, The Church, her cohorts... She looked up briefly to meet A-16's doleful eyes, and quickly looked away.

"With any luck, they'll be up and out of here soon," she said avoiding his eyes, as if it was any consolation. Although, she herself knew better. These guys weren't wakin' up any time soon. She was embarrassed that it took her a good 5 minutes of rambling only to notice they were both out cold. They could've already been in medical care.

It was easily pushed out of her mind. To the right of her, she saw the guy that tried to scrap with 16. His name was Alex, or Allen, or something...it was hard to remember in all of the confusion. He was playing with fire. It took her a minute to realize there weren't any matches around, she then assumed that was his alteration.

Her gaze returned at the current focus of attention. She found herself a seat, neatly crossing her legs. She waited for someone to say something.

Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:05 pm

It had been a few minutes, Alex was fooling around with his conjuring, and Damone' was sitting with her legs crossed in a seat.
He was confuddled. He refused to believe that they couldn't come back from such a thrashing. 16 Had walked over to Alex.
"We kill Myka for his crimes, if we ever meet up with him again" He spoke.
He was baffled how someone of Za'azuu's abilities were taken out, but then again, 16 new Myka was an elite soldier as well. Man, he knew he just told Alex what he said, but it would be a feat if they got rid of Myka for good.
He turned his gaze toward Adsila. Now she didn't deserve what happened to her, she was just trying to protect Za'azuu. Myka should have went easy on her, why didn't he? That prick.
He couldn't quite put his finger on it. hmm? Maybe Adsila would feel more secure and at home with plants all around the room. Maybe then she would heal quicker.

"WE NEED PLANTS!" he shouted allowed.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Alex disspelled the flames, he had gotten bored of playing with them, and also because he was startled because of A-16 's statement. He looked beyond him, and saw Za'zuu and... What was her name? Adsila? Yeah, he was sure it was Adsila. They were beaten-up and unconscious, and they showed no sign of waking up soon. Seeing this made him make up his mind. He looked up to A-16 and nodded. Whoever did this to them had to die. And when they found him, hooo boy! They were gonna have some charbroiled bastard. He chuckled at his own joke, but was quickly interrupted by A-16's scream.
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Addie's chest shuddered with every beat her damaged heart took. Her eyes opened slowly, her ears assaulted with 16's call for plants. She groaned and tried to roll over, but squeaked in pain when she did, rolling back to her original position. ZA'AZUU! Addie shot up in her bed, brought nearly to tears by the pain. She whipped her head around, searching for him, but her sight was horrendously blurred.
"Where is he? Where is Za'azuu?" her voice cracked hideously.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 am

A16 was elated to see Adsila reprising herself.
"yay Im so happy" he began.
He saw her trying to move around, only to have epically failed. He knew the damage was still painstaking.
He rushed to her side.
"Adsila, Za'azuu is right beside you. You've been in a hospital healing from a brutal attack by Myka, I assume. There was blood and Za'azuu's massive needles everywhere."

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Damoné quickly went to fetch some water, upon hearing Adsila's cries.
Although she knew A-16 wasn't the best at consoling someone, she figured everything would be alright with Za'azuu laying beside her.

She returned with chilled water, courtesy of the nurse on duty, and sat it silently on the small wooden stand next to her.

"What do you remember, Adsila?"
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 pm

16 realized how stupid it was to bombard a women with question right after her slumber.
He knew Damone was the type of girl to pester, he knew the situation had to be assessed a little better next time around, but it couldn't be helped.
"Adsila, we apologize for the cacophony of questions and elucidations" he spoke softly, a gentle smile on his face.
he put his arm around Damone and walked her to a seat in the room, next to Alex.
16 took pleasure in standing against the hospital wall.
He figured he would let Adsila speak, let alone get Za'azuu awake.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Za'azuu groaned softly as his eyes fluttered open for a second. The dull light overhead was painfully overwhelming at the moment so he opted to keep his eyes closed while he gained his bearings. The last thing he remembered, he was with Addie, hoping she was still alive. He could feel her nearby, which meant that she was probably okay. A wave of relief surged through him as he came to this realization. He didn't know what he would do if Myka had killed her. Kill him, probably. In a very painful manner.

Slowly, he pushed himself to a sit, shielding his eyes as he opened them. He blinked rapidly to get better acclimated to his surroundings then turned to face Adsila. She was awake. He grinned widely at the sight of her, though it faltered a little upon seeing the pained expression on her face. She was still suffering from Myka's attack.

"Addie!" He reached over and touched her lightly on the shoulder.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Damoné was a tad irked at 16 taking her to the side, although she shook it off easily and took her seat at the edge of the room. She went on thinking angry thoughts directed towards the Asian droid, how dare he make it sound like she was speaking out with one little question, compared to his bombardment of inquisitions. Who did he think he was? Really. She was incredibly immersed in her own little mental rant, very much so that she didn't notice Za'azuu awaken, not until he spoke out to Adsila.

She looked up wide eyed and a bit startled, amazed that he- well, really that either of them were able to regain consciousness so quickly. Then again, they were very strong, from what she could tell. You had to be the way the world was nowadays.

Her eyes narrowed, and she glared at A-16, as if sarcastically suggesting she should have his permission before attempting to speak with either of them. Not that she needed it, being an adult and all, along with sharing his rank in the Rebellion. But of course, apparently he thought she did.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Alex looked up, Adsila and Za'azuu were awake, but not exactly on the best of conditions. Nevertheless, this made him happy, one of his heroes had been on the brink of death, and it was partly thanks to him that he survived. He looked to the side and saw A-16, hugging Damone? Darume? No wait, it was Damone. He was hugging her, and this dampened Alex's spririts. He had hoped to get a chance at the girl, but seeing as both of 'em were pretty close, he knew hadn't got a chance. He sighed and started playing with his flames again, when A-16 led Damone to the seat next to him, while A-16 leaned on the wall. He got nervous and flustered his flames a bit, but he regained his posture and started showing off: flames from his eyes, flames taking weird and complicated shapes, you know, your usual Look-at-me-and-my-conjuring stuff.
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 pm

While she was angry at 16, and ever so curious towards the present situation involving Adsila and Za'azuu, Damoné flashed her displeased face at the android and crossed her legs, one swinging irritably.

It wasn't long before the flames and conjuring caught her attention.
She looked beside her to see the guy next to her intent on whatever he was making with his flames. Her face animated, in a way that's rare for her. By the way his head was bent she wasn't sure he had noticed her gazing. Those must be his powers... she thought to herself, mouth slightly agape.

She cleared her throat gently, "Powers, eh?" She had missed the small scuffle the two had gotten into with each other earlier, so she was completely unaware of any abilities he had.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Alex looked to the side, and he encountered Damone's gaze and quickly turned away, flushed. Even though he looked big and stuff, and portrayed an aura of self confidence, he wasn't that confident in himself, ESPECIALLY with women. "P-p-powers? Yeah, I'm a pirokynisier. I've got them since I can remember. From what I heard from my dad, I'm the first in a series of generations. So, yeah..." "Yeah REAL swell, idiot..." He sighed, took some breath, and stammered: "If, uh, you don't mind me asking, what's your power?"
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:38 pm

The grin that creased her face could be described only as one of pure joy and relief. Her vision was still blurred but her ears knew his voice almost as certainly as her heart did. He was here, he was awake, he was safe. She was overjoyed and suddenly, the pain that wracked her tiny body didn't seem quite so bad.
"You're here..." she trailed off, closing her eyes.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

She was very intrigued by Alex's 'Pirokynisier' abilities. She honestly hadn't seen anything like it before. Although it was a bit hard to get much information out of him through all of the stammering. His nervousness was kind of cute, and very obvious.

"If, uh, you don't mind me asking, what's your power?"

Damoné shifted her gaze. "I'd...rather not talk about those...they are of no use to me."
Her tone dropped and her eyes clouded over for a second, as if she went into a trance.
She quickly snapped out of it, forcing herself into silence.

She looked to the room, as if to get a hold on their situation.
The hope of retrieving any information any time soon didn't look very promising.
She let out a heavy breath, rubbing her temples lightly.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

"Aaww come on! Unless you power is to let out really big belches, then it isn't useless!" Alex grinned and gave Damone a pat in the back. "Every power is useful to us, even if it seems sucky at times, it will help you one day! You just gotta know how to control 'em, believe me, it took me a hell lot of practice to master my pyro. I burnt things here and there, started a fire or two... But look at me now, I can make little balls of fire that act as propulsion; I can make little minions that serve to distract the enemy... I'm sure your power isn't as useless as you think". He grinned broadly at Damone, hoping that he had lifted her spirits a bit. "Ah! they're back to their selves" he said, while pointing at Za'azuu and Adisla.
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Addie turned her attention from Za'azuu to the flailing boy in front of her. She quirked her brow, wondering if she had ever even met this child before. She smiled warmly at him, at the whole group.
"Thank you all for coming to our aid. We hope we have not caused you too much trouble or anxiety."

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) - Page 4 Empty Wth? Why has no one posted anything in the past months?

Post  DarknesEmperor Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Alexander turned to look from Damoné to the girl, who had just woken up. "Hehe, no problem! We're here to help in any way we can!" he said, grinning broadly. "I'm Alexander by the way, what's yours?".
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4