The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

Post  Mytzie Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 am

How mundane things had gotten to be lately. After living for so many years, one gets to see pretty much everything. Alexandria was one of those people. She had been living for over 200 years straight using a loophole she herself discovered with the help of a few other scientists along the way. Those people were long gone now, as with many others.

Orchestrating the Church of Dactin's activities was a simple daily activity, at best. With so many people working under her, she no longer had to bear the burden of the entire church on her shoulders. Still, she had to be careful. With this war going on, almost nobody could be trusted. Luckily, her seemingly limitless intelligence allowed her to spot a traitor almost immediately. Unfortunately, there were still those who were clever enough to run a muck behind her back. It would take time to find them, but Alexandria had the utmost confidence that she would sniff them out.

She situated herself inside of her lavish study, considering her next move carefully. Scarlette was out... again. It was quite obvious that the girl was addicted to Xanderphin and something would have to be done about it but not now. There were more pressing matters to take care of. Information about the Dactin Army's routes had been leaked. One of the raids had been taken down but Alexandria was quick to relay new orders, changing their patterns entirely. Either there was a spy hiding within the parliament, or the headquarters had been infiltrated. She had already sent out her most trusted interrogation team members to discover what he could. If he came up empty handed, that meant she would have to strengthen the security around the church.

She paused in the middle of her work with a sudden thought. Though she trusted Hannah, it wouldn't be too much trouble to interrogate her personally and her boyfriend. Myka was the more likely suspect, if anything. She reached for the phone by her desk and dialed up one of her many "faithful" servants, ordering them to summon Myka and Hannah immediately. Perhaps the upcoming conversation could prove to be interesting.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty Going to the defense

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:37 am

loud music submerged on the work out chamber that Myka and a few men were training in. This room was for only the Elite. Myka felt he didn't deserve to be there, due to his scoundrel ways of getting to the top, but he made sure he made it to the top none the less, no matter how sneaky or dirty. Its been a good 2 years of smooth running since his "infiltration", that is until the rebels had to go and mess it up for him. he finished doing some situps and took a big sigh as he popped Xanderphin and drank it down with water. "Great, one more thing to be worried about" he grunted in a perturbed mannerism. He began overhearing some of the men talking.

"Did you hear? our fortresses have been infiltrated by the rebel forces."
"That's not what I heard, I heard the dark lords daughter had some..."

Before the fool could finish that statement Myka had his fist down the dudes throat.
"Bite you tongue, That's my women your talking about." spoke Myka in deep devilish voice.

"S...so...s...sorr" the poor man tried to speak, Myka's fist clenched down his throat.

By this time guards rushed in on Myka. The music came to a hault. Myka glarred back and peered at the guards. "is there a problem?" he questioned.

Myka Removed his fist from the dudes mouth, teeth falling to the ground as he did.

One of the guards spoke.

"Mr. Vanderbeau, your presence has been requested in the Dark Lord's chambers, NOW!" A wicked grin filled Myka's face, cheek to cheek. "This must be my lucky day!" he cackled. once Myka teleported out of the work room, the man who was attacked by Myka fell to the ground, in terror. Guards rushed in trying to resolve the dramatic scene that was Myka's overreaction. Within seconds, Myka appeared outside Hannah's chambers in front of her door. Sweat poured down his brow, a towel wrapped around his strapping, yet slender shoulders. his hair pulled back. He popped a mint in his mouth to hide the smell of Xanderphin from his breath, he did this on occasion, but he had a sneaky feeling he knew Hannah knew he popped all along. Three faint knocks could be heard coming from Hannah's door. "baby It's your mom, she wants us. Id come in, but I don't know if your dressing or not." He could of just popped in, but it wouldn't suprise Hannah, seeing as she could probably sense him coming from the workout room. He also could of just used his awareness ability, but he tries his best not to "snope in" on what Hannah is doing.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty Re: Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

Post  leprosyrosy Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Hannah relaxed into her plush, overstuffed chairs cushions. She had just gotten out of the bath and had still not clothed herself. The feeling of the cushion's velvet against her bare skin was so very relaxing. She wiggled her butt, sinking deeper into the cushions. She smiled, happy to finally have a moment entirely alone, without any servants or -
Knock. Knock.
"Baby, it's your mom. She wants us. Id come in, but I don't know if you're dressing or not."
She groaned. Always something, never a moments rest. She rose from her chair and without even bothering to put on a robe, she answered the door.
"What on earth does Mother want? Do you know?"

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty Xanderphin kicking in

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Like Always, Myka's eyes widened and mouth dropped when he saw Hannah Naked. He noticed Hannah had just gotten out of the shower. He gazed at her for a few seconds, eyeing her beautiful eyes, her perky breast, water dripping down the linage of body. He almost had the erge to say "ya know what, screw your mom, and lets get it on!" but he refrained from doing so. He placed his sweaty palms on Hannah's shoulders pushing her back in the room, kicking the door close with his foot. He embraced her, He could smell the sent on her. "To answer your question, I have no clue. probably something to do with the rebellion forces breaking through today". He gave her a kiss on the lips and slapped her ass. "but Im sure I'll know once we teleport in her chambers, love"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty Re: Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

Post  leprosyrosy Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:33 pm

She groaned. Myka could be such a pig. He could never keep his hands off of her and it drove her up walls.
"Myka, some space, please."
She pushed him away from her and strode to her closet in search of something to cover herself with. If it was her mother seeking her, she had to look perfect. No hair out of it's place, no runs in her fabrics. It was almost as if she had to undergo a military inspection every time her mother called for her. Narrowing her eyes and she rifled through her closet, she outed her lips and finally decided on a pure white, simple dress. It was clean, simple, easy... all the things she looked for in a man. She chuckled. Myka was anything and everything but those things. She glanced over her bare shoulder at him briefly and shook her head. She slipped the dress on and went to him, now clothed.
"Are you ready?" she asked, slipping her flats on.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Myka rolled his eyes when he heard Hannah say what she said. He glared off, looking at the ceiling as she dressed. He couldn't help but wonder, how he was so lucky to have someone as amazing as Hannah. Really, He is nothing like the man she is in to, and she's told him this from time to time, jokingly. They've been together for two years now; so he assumed all the "just dating" butterflies and the giggles fade over time. But then he saw her in her dress and remember exactly why she loved him so and him vice versa. "give me two seconds." he sighed. He jumped over the bed to the same closet and pulled out a t shirt. He didn't care any bit to how he looked when it came to the Dark Lord. He walked right back over to Hannah, placed his arms around her waist and teleported to Alexandria's chambers. Within milliseconds Alexandria, Myka and Hannah were face to face.

"There you are baby" he whispered to Hannah as he let go of her. He stepped to the side of her. "You summoned us? Dark Lord?" He questioned. He already used his Awareness ability when he arrived. He knew that she thought Myka was behind this trouble. He had to prove to her otherwise.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty HASTE

Post  Mytzie Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Alexandria looked up at the duo as they appeared in her study, scowling on cue at the sight of Myka. He was a mess, as was to be expected of the slacker. She had been mercifully tolerant of his behavior for quite some time. Unfortunately, Alexandria was currently on the phone with one of her servants. Apparently, Myka thought it would be nice to shove his fist down one of the guards throat. If Alexandria didn't already know that the boy was most likely innocent regarding the information leak scandal, then she probably would have killed him right then and there. However, Alexandria didn't like to jump to such hasty conclusions.

On the other hand, Hannah looked wonderful, as to be expected of her near perfect daughter.
"Myka, the reason I called you two here has changed slightly. I just received news of an incident you were involved in." She cocked a brow at the boy, expecting an explanation.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty getting old

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Myka scuffed at her reply. His demeanor of a standoff punk changed to the loyal Parliament Member he once was. He knew he had to choose his words cautiously and carefully when it came to Alexandria. She already demoted him once, and allowed him to stay with Hannah. He knew she saw him as a slacker. "No Need." Began Myka in a stern voice. He gazzed at his love with a toothsome look. As to tell her, he loved her, no matter what happened after this. Then his happy and sweet smile turned ugly as he gazzed at Alexandria with a "fuck you" look. By now the Xanderphin in Myka's system was kicking in. One of the side affects is aggression, so he walked up to Her desk to get closer to her face, placed his hands on her desk and leaned over; getting even closer to her face. "As it so happens, Alexandria, that guard was slandering your daughters name. Saying she had something to do with the leak. I was doing you and her a favor by shutting his fowl mouth up. You believe there's folly in my actions?" His eyes scanned her face. What would she do? He had it, he couldn't take Alexandria calling Myka in every time there is infiltration or leaks.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Hannah's eyes widened. What would she ever have had to do with a leak in intel? She was indignant, and for once was glad that Myka had acted rashly. Things of that nature infuriated her, as if she would ever commit treason against Dactin or her own mother. Maintaining her composure and a cool even voice, she turned her full attention to her mother and asked, "Overlord, what is this leak Myka has mentioned? Have the impure ones breached our security? Are our people safe?"
As always, her people were her number one concern. Their safety was of the utmost importance to her just as she was sure it was important to her mother, and to Myka as well.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 am

Alexandria cocked a brow at Myka's aggressive response. Though she could tell he was on Xanderphin, she would address it later. His gross insubordination was her primary concern at the moment. She reached up and pushed his face away rather roughly, grimacing in disgust.

"Its true that speaking poorly against Hannah is intolerable, but I'd prefer that you either report it to me or take action that doesn't require me to have to change my guards positions around. Especially with the latest rebellion fiasco." She paused for a moment to reach into one of her drawers and grabbed a napkin to wipe the sweat off of her hand. Maybe she would have been more tolerant of his outburst if he had thought to wash himself off before appearing before her.

She sighed disdainfully and leaned back in her seat. It was always a hassle to deal with Myka but it really couldn't be helped given his situation with her daughter. Speaking of which: "Nobody was hurt other than a portion of the army. The information leak lead to an ambush that took out a small chunk of our soldiers." Other than questioning the two, there were other reasons for calling them forth. Think of the uproar there would be if she gave them too much special treatment simply for being the Overlord's daughter and her boyfriend.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Myka was pissed at the fact that Alexandria shoved his face like that. He wanted to spit in her face, but even on Xanderphin, he knew this was not the way to get himself into the good graces of the Dark Lord. He shrugged it off, as he recollected himself and took his place back beside Hannah. He decided to wise up, prove to Alexandria he could do anything, if put up to the task. He stood tall, firm, his eyes not leaving Alexandria's. "Overlord Flores, with ease, I can find out who did this, if you wish. Give me 3 Minutes. At the most, I can figure out a name, or a place. Our defenses should not have been that easily torn asunder" he knelt to the ground, almost doing everything by the book, to have the Dark Lord give him this chance.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Alexandria sighed, shaking her head in response. "I've already sent someone I can trust to take on that task." She stated dully. At least Myka was finally learning. However, it would take more than one kneel to redeem himself. She saw the look on his face when she shoved him away.

"However, if you can continue to behave yourself in my presence, I'll consider assigning you with something of more importance." She conceded reluctantly. It was highly doubtful that Myka would try much harder than this consistently. He had proven time and time again that he was a notorious slacker. For now, she couldn't trust him with anything other than tedious work.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Empty Haste

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 pm

He rose from his knee. Again, doing everything by the book. He looked at Hannah, then looked at Alexandria. "It seems your daughter has faith in me, and for now, I assume that's all that matters, Dark Lord. You will no longer have to worry about me slacking, that part of my life is over." He walked over to Hannah stood behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. His eyes still not leaving hers. "What is this task you speak of?"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 pm

She scowled ever so slightly in Myka's direction before busying herself with a stack of paper laid about her desk. If she was going to have to deal with this, she might as well get some paperwork done in the meantime. "Right now. Nothing. Don't think you can suddenly prove your worth in a matter of minutes." She stated dismissively. Honestly, she didn't trust him enough to assign him with anything of worth just yet. He had already been demoted once. Before he could get his previous title back, Myka would have to do a lot of work beforehand.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 pm

He scowled at her question. He held his rage in long enough. He tried, it wasn't easy, but he was trying to be civil for Hannah's sake. Alexandria was right though, like always. It would take several missions to get him back on her good side. He walked over to her desk and picked up the papers off the floor, that he had previously knocked off, stacked them nice and neatly. He grimaced at having to take 5 steps back when he took 3 steps forward with Hannah's mother.

"I will write myself up, for insubordination, for punching that guard, and for this fiasco. However just so you know, I'm afraid that as long as your alive, you will never be pleased with me, but your right. For now, I will not stand by, even by you,oh dark one, and have my name slandered like this. I'm a fighter, a loyal servant to you, not a pushover, don't forget it" spoke Myka as he began to walk out of her study. He stoped at Hannah. His eyes glimmered with light, as the rest of his demeanor seemed a dark chasm. He leaned his head into hers, his silky black hair swaying on her face. He placed his right hand on her kneck, and his left on her left check. And slowly began pressing his lips on hers. If anything, yes, he was giving Hannah a passionate kiss, but he was also trying to piss of Alexandria.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Hannah was taken aback. This whole time she had held her tongue, watching as things played out. She felt her skin grow hot as her face flushed a bright red hue. Myka's lips found hers, but she just stood there, dumbfounded and stiff as a board. Mother would be so furious with her, she just knew it. As amazing as it felt to kiss him, she tried to pull away and grew distraught when she found she couldn't. Muffled protests barely escaped her lips and he pressed himself against her. Her heartbeat quickened and her face grew even more red. This was an awful situation.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 pm

He knew it wasn't the best ideas in the world, seeing as they had previously both agreed, no pda in front of her mother, but he was feeling 10 stories tall. He didn't care. He could feel her embrace him, then try to push away, only to fall in the flow of tongues gracefully messaging one another. His blush matched hers as he couldn't but love how she was the best kisser alive, in his eyes anyways. He softly pulled back, his lips angelically rolling off of hers, like two clouds passing each other. He placed his callused knuckles on her cheeks and slightly rubbed them in a downwards motion. "I tried baby, thank you for letting me handle this on my own, but its not happening. I'll be in our room, getting ready for bed. I'll let you settle things here."
He awaited her response.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:00 am

Hannah lowered her eyes and nodded, turning to face her now presumably enraged mother. She bowed her head, eyes still lowered and awaited her Mother's judgement and the following punishment, knowing how badly she had screwed herself. How could I just let him kiss me like that? I should have struggled more, fought back. Why on earth didn't I? Oh bugger, bugger, bugger! Everything is ruined! Hannah berated herself, her bright red waves falling to cover her equally red face. She was so embarrassed and so angry. How could Myka do this to her, and then leave her to deal with the Overlord on her own?

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 am

Myka was a stones throw away from exiting the room when he suddenly had a change of heart. He knew his anger got the best of him, but he wasn't going to let Hannah take the fall for his idiotic display of love, as great as it seemed in the heat of the moment. He swiftly turned back around, and stud next to Hannah. He stud tall, daring Alexandria to say something about their love. Without flinching a single bit, he swiped Hannah's hand in his, grasping them firmly.

His eyes veered down to Hannah. "Sorry baby, what was I thinking? I'm not going to leave you here. We do this together, or not at all." he glared back at Alexandria awaiting her "thrashing", but hopefully she would understand. He had already told her he would write himself up and report back to her with the task at hand, as trivial as it was and as menial as it was. But it something that can't be helped. He was hot-headed, brash, and he knew it.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 am

Alexandria shot Hannah a scolding look, frowning in disapproval at their random outburst. She had just looked up from her papers to see the two making out rather sloppily in front of her. It was absolutely disgusting. She had clearly told them before that kind of behavior in front of her was intolerable. Now, they were clearly trying to annoy her; or Myka was, at least.

"We've made it clear that displays like that aren't allowed in this office." She stated disdainfully. "Myka, I would like for you to go do the tasks you have assigned yourself to do while I talk to Hannah alone." She ordered with a sigh but not without one last quip. "And just so you know, Myka, I'll be alive for a very long time."
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:14 am

How dare she say that kiss was sloppy, it was precise and calculated. Alexandria drove him nuts, but he wanted to get back to the way things were, before him and Hannah started dating. When he was the elite of the Intel team. Then he met Hannah, and he started slacking off, he started taking Xanderphin from time to time and, plus no one's good enough for Hannah in her mothers eyes. So, he wasn't about to go against Alexandria, not when she had to speak with Hannah, but then again, he just told love he wouldn't leave her side. He contemplated what to do. They could see the confusion on his face. He turned to Hannah, facing her, his back to Alexandria, one again. "Baby I no I just said I wouldn't leave you, but unfortunately I have to, i hope you understand." With that he teleported to their room, and prepared himself for bed, he decided not to take a shower, even though he reaked of Xanderphin. Ooh well.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Nodding, Hannah resumed her red-faced pose before her mother. She took a deep breath and straightened herself, raising her eyes from the floor to Alexandria's mildly disgusted face. She was entirely unsure of what to do next, but she knew that she had to at least act as though she knew what to do.
"My apologies, Overlord. I will do my best to show restraint in the future," she stated, speaking in a tone far more calm and steady than what she felt. "What will you have me do, Madame?" She bowed her head respectfully and then met eyes with Flores once more.

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Alexandria relaxed a little bit at Myka's departure. The boy knew how to get on one's nerves. She now turned her focus to Hannah who was visibly nervous about Myka's latest display.
"Try to reiterate to him that, that kind of behavior is unacceptable in my presence." She stated offhandedly. Of course, her prime concern wasn't how annoying Myka was, but it had to be stated again since he didn't seem to understand.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you personally if you knew anything about this infiltration or anything about a leak of information." She asked, straight to the point. Hannah would have heard more over the matter if there was anything to have heard of due to the fact that she saw more of the churches members on a daily basis than Alexandria herself.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Hannah bowed her head, once more. "Yes madame. I have heard only whispers, though. Many think that the Rebellion have been sneaking in, perhaps. I doubt it, though. Our security is extremely tight," Hannah's response was just as frank as her mother's question had been. She really hadn't heard much of anything from anyone. Many of the church's members were nervous of the rebels, but she had done her best to reassure them that there was nothing to fear, seeing as Dactin had the most powerful and well trained army around.

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Alexandria pondered over this carefully. It was starting to look like an infiltration was more likely than a leak. Now, all she had to do was find out who this intruder could be. She would have to send someone to check the cameras for anything suspicious. She lifted up a finger to signal for Hannah to wait while she made a call. She picked up the phone at her side and dialed for the head of the Dactin Intelligence Agency.

"I need you to check the security cameras from last week." She stated into the phone without a greeting. A week ago seemed the more likely time for a security breach. It gave them time to process the information and come up with a plan. Plus, the previous week was the time they were arranging the plans for their raid. After confirming her orders, she hung up, returning her attention to Hannah.

"If you hear or see anything suspicious, come report it to me. In the meantime, try to keep everyone calm. The last thing we need is mass panic." This didn't really need to be stated, given Hannah's unfaltering dedication, but it was always good to be clear on the orders.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next