The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]

2 posters

Go down

Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] Empty Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]

Post  Mytzie Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 am

Today was turning out to be an interesting day to say the least. First, she lost a small portion of the army, then discovered the reason was due to an infiltration a week prior. After the interrogations of nearly all the consorts, they discovered that nobody had actually seen someone break into the building, nor were any alarms tripped. Next, came the information retrieved from the security footage. Finally, she was able to get a small idea of who they were dealing with.

Unfortunately, whoever discovered the information was very skilled with his work. The images they managed to catch were blurred and he would disappear quite often. This meant he had knowledge of the cameras' positions and was using whatever abilities he had to his advantage. So far, Alexandria had gathered that the man was tall, black, and had a greenish glow about him. Hopefully, she could relate this info throughout the intelligence agency and have her spies discover the identity of this man so she could personally put him down.

All of these problems aside, she now had to deal with Scarlette who needed assistance making it back to headquarters yet again due to her addiction to Xanderphin. This had become a serious problem as of late and it was finally time to put a complete end to it. She would either have to confine the girl or personally beat the addiction out of her. Either way, having her stumbling around the city high off her ass was a personal danger to Alexandria. The girl knew too much, and if any of that information got out, Alexandria would have a hard time putting out the flames that would come from it.

She entered Scarlette's quarters without warning, closing the door behind her and standing beside her bed with her arms crossed. It was clear that she wasn't too pleased with the slave girl's behavior and probably didn't need to say much to get her message across. However, Alexandria liked to be very clear with her words whenever dealing with trouble. "Scarlette, can you remember how many times this has happened in the past?" She asked in a calm voice that teetered on the edge of anger. Alexandria always stayed in control of herself but allowed small bits of emotion to slip through to allow the receiver of her message to get a small taste of how she really felt on the matter.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] Empty Re: Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 am

Scarlette awoke with a start, opening her eyes to the scathing glare of her master. A small gasp escaped her lips. She bolted to an upright position, doing her best to straighten her hair with her fingers. She knew how bad this situation was and didn't want to irritate the overlord more with the state of her appearance.
"Yes master, I remember," she squeaked, her eyes lowered. There was really no reason for her to explain anything or even to apologize. The best course of action she could see was keeping her mouth shut, speaking only when spoken to.

Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] Scarlette3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette] Empty Re: Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]

Post  Mytzie Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:32 am

Alexandria scowled slightly in Scarlette's direction, taking a few steps back to lean against the wall. She was probably going to be there for a while. The reaction she was getting from Scarlette meant that the girl at least understood what she did wrong. She was learning.

"Can you tell me the exact number? Or are you having trouble remembering?" She asked in a somewhat snide tone. She would slowly work her way up to the punishment. The main part of the punishment was the painful suspense that lead up to the "grand finale". Scarlette was already nervous from her mere presence.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:40 am

Scarlette's eyes widened. She hadn't expected her to actually ask for a number. She tried to think back. There was the time she'd been lost in the woods, the time her dealer wanted extra... payment, the time she'd... well, she couldn't quite remember them all. If she wanted to answer, she'd have to ballpark it, and ballparking it was risky. If she was wrong, she'd probably be lashed. It she was right, she'd probably be lashed. There was no winning in Flores' games. One could only lose.
"Fif..fifteen," she stuttered, eyes lowered.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Alexandria sighed in aggravation and shook her head. It wasn't the exact right number but it was close enough she supposed. "And what were you doing before you had to be dragged here?" The answer was obvious. The only thing was if Scarlette had the bravado to admit to it to her face. She stared down at the girl with a strong stare, knowing that her powerful gaze was pretty intimidating. It wouldn't be long before she caved.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Bringing her knees up to her chest, bracing herself, she looked up at her master.
"I... I had been taken to an elderly Scottish gentleman's abode to wait for my... high to pass."
She wouldn't have been out there in the first place if it had been up to her, but saying anything about those events would do her absolutely no good, she was sure. That boy was the Overlord's daughter's pet and there was no one and no thing that could save her from him and his tricks. All that was left to do was to take her thrashing and leave it be.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Scarlette scowled. That answer wasn't exactly good enough, nor was it what she was looking for. She would have to continue with this line of questioning, mainly to get her scared enough to stop with this disgusting habit.
"And what kind of high is that? If you mind answering." Of course she would answer. Alexandria was the overlord. Even if she added a polite connotation to her words, everyone knew that they didn't have a say in the matter. It either had the effect of easing her subjects or making them even more anxious of her intentions.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:09 pm

She clutched herself even more tightly, bringing a hand to her neck and gently massaging where it had been pricked. This was his fault, that slime ball. She was so furious, but, as any good slave could tell you, showing anger was never ever good.
"I was on xanderphin, master."
There wasn't really much more for her to say, really. She'd been kidnapped, drugged up and fucked up. Now she was about to get a lashing, or worse, no food for days on end, because of something she couldn't have helped.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"That's what I thought." Alexandria mumbled in contemplation. She watched as the girl fumbled with her neck. Something more had happened that the girl wasn't telling her about. There was something wrong with her neck, if that was the word that could really be used in that situation. Alexandria didn't see a bruise when she looked upon the girl earlier, which meant the subject of Xanderphin brought up a memory of something left unaccounted for. Adding the anger Scarlette contained pointed towards something that might not have been her fault.

"Did something suspicious happen to you today that might not have been reported to me yet, Scarlette?" Alexandria questioned after a moment of thought. If there was no visible trace of what happened to her neck, then it must have been an attack that couldn't be seen without a closer look. An attack from a needle.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Scar's eyes widened slightly. She had hardly hinted at anything like that. Is it possible that Flores already knew? Or was she honestly asking Scarlette for an account of the events? Did she have any clue that Scar had been kidnapped?
Scar turned her head to face the Overlord, her master. She took a deep breath, preparing herself to deliver a synopsis of the events that had transpired.
"I was in my room in the servant's quarters, sleeping. Mr. Vanderbeau appeared before me," she paused, choosing her words carefully,"and took me into his custody. He snuck up on me, administering spiked xanderphin and leaving me about a mile southeast of the hut of Adsila Aiyana who took me in and delivered me to Saint McHenry of the Impurete's branch of the Church who cared for me until your men collected me and dropped me here."
Scarlette exhaled. Now things were entirely out of her hands.

Last edited by leprosyrosy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 pm

"Is that so?" Alexandria grinned slightly. She was correct in suspecting Myka involving himself in affairs that wasn't his business. "What were his reasons for doing this?" Myka wasn't exactly a closed mouth type of person unless it was in front of Alexandria. Even then, he yapped away as though it was nothing most of the time. Surely, Myka would have said something incriminating to say the very least. Now it seemed the Xanderphin issue was no longer a main concern. Scarlette might even be let off for her misdeeds this time, if she could provide some useful information about this shocking new development.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:03 pm

She shook her head slowly. He'd said nothing of import, really.
"He said something about how he had a plan and that I was fitting into it. He didn't say anything more about it and I was too busy trying to get away from him to ask questions..."
She now wished that she had quizzed him, rather than spazzing out for her freedom. Maybe, if she had pried, she could have turned him in, gotten him taken care of. Hindsight is always 20/20. Scar raised a shaking hand and brushed her hair out of her eyes, tucking a chunk of it behind her ear.

Last edited by leprosyrosy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:14 pm

A plan? Perhaps this plan had to do with the information leak from the week prior. She crossed her arms as she turned to leave the room. "I have important business to attend to. I'll let you go this time but you're not allowed outside of the premises. No more Xanderphin." That was the only warning Alexandria would issue before a more serious punishment was presented. Now, she would have to worry about Myka, who was yet again proving to be a nuisance.

Soon enough, the boy would be confronted and if she had to, Alexandria would beat every last answer out of him until he was out of both truths and lies to tell. Perhaps this was even what he wanted: a full confrontation with the overlord. Well... she would give him just that and make him regret ever entering the church's headquarters.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yes master."
Scarlette bowed her head respectfully. She was going to die, she knew it. Xanderphin withdrawals could kill a person, it was common knowledge. Either one had to be weened off or given a substitute. Either that, or they had to be given a coffin. She signed, resigning herself to her slightly more obvious and far more efficient fate.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down