The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

+3
emrys
KogaTopher
leprosyrosy
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Empty Re: The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Addie hunched over slightly, nodding her head. She absolutely loathed being in the city. She had no idea if anyone was approaching, everything smelled like metal and smoke and everything was this hideous shade of not green. It made her horrendously nervous. She shivered slightly and placed one of her tiny hands over her seed bag. It was almost as if the seeds inside it were the only life form around, the only green thing for miles. She looked up at Za'azuu, listening to him speak. She felt so small and terrified here. She couldn't focus on anything he was saying, so she said nothing and kept her head down, her dark hair partially concealing her face.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Empty Re: The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 pm

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) 20090813-tc56rbiqmt57kybcxt3fp81mpf
A-16 kind of strayed away from Damone and began chit chatting with the other Rebels. He learned some very vital information, some rumors, some facts. He even traded weapons with a few people. This place was like a convention. To him, it was amazing. He stumbled apon the won man he admired, Za'azuu. He reluctantly approached his table, and waved all dorkishly.

"Z..Za..Za'azuu sir? Hi, My name is A..A-16..Y..Your My Idol. I was a soldier in the infiltration prior, but i didn't get a chance to say hi."

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  emrys Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 am

~The flamboyant friend to the rebellion brings a tray laden with a pitcher of beer enough mugs and bowl of chips to the tables.~
DRINK UP FOLKS and I'll take food orders on the way back around!
~She leaves the tray behind as she leaves under the tray is a paper with a list of notable wealthy families that would be willing to donate to the rebellion. a small contribution from her family.~
emrys
emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:59 am

It was getting late out, and much of the commotion had settled into what one would look at it as some small friend's homecoming, or get together. The group had settled into small individual conversations. Damoné sat nervously at the other end of the room. Even though she is thrilled being a part of the Rebellion, she still found it nerve wrecking to be caught in the middle of a room full of people. Although, she knew many of the faces by now that attended the frequent get-togethers, she still had a certain distaste about these meetings.

Her eyes wandered...she saw A-16 finally talking to that Za'azuu guy, whose name has been floating around the Rebellion for a while now. She speculated that her dear friend there had a particular brocrush on Mr. Za'azuu, but she'd keep her mouth shut on that one. Well, around the Rebellion anyway. What A-16 might find amusing, someone else might take seriously, or as disrespect.

She noticed something rather odd...she had yet recognized the young looking girl with this man. The unease returned. Damoné could tell that she wasn't comfortable being here, either. Although she didn't suspect any ulterior motives from this girl, she was still unsure. She debated inside of her head for the longest until realizing that it was odd of her to stare. She quickly averted her gaze.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Myka looked up at the sign of the Tavern. It was dimly lit, with a few of the lights missing. "Welcome to the TARN" laughed Myka. Myka had to do all he could to keep a laugh going. He knew once they went in, both would come out completely different.

He took Hannah's hand in his, and began walking through the crowds. "Ew" he moaned. The scent of cigarettes and Xanderphin and alcohol was in the air. he coughed just alittle. There was way to many people in this small ass tavern.

"great what now?" he asked. He purposely acted like he didn't know where to go, for his own sake of not being questioned by Hannah. He never really had to see a picture of the tavern in the first place. He knew of its whereabouts long ago. However, He would forever be coy until the truth could come out smoothly. But she did say no matter what she would always love him. So maybe it would be fine if she knew the truth. Maybe.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 pm

The second they stepped through the door, Hannah put her powers to work. There where quite a few people in there, so she wasn't necessarily going to be able to keep up her illusion all night. Hacking into each of their minds, Myka's included, she hid herself from them all, making them blind to her. Making each and every single person there see her as someone different would use up what little energy she had far to quickly.
Taking care not to bump into anyone, she maneuvered her way through the crowds, following him closely.
Myka, try not to talk to me directly. You'll alert others to my presence. Even though you can't see me either, I'm going to be shadowing you, okay? Try to communicate with me using this medium only.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Myka chuckled, in hysteria.
That's great for you baby, but what about me? If im spotted as a church member I'm through! he told her. He walked through the crowds some more, coming to a corridor, with stairs at leading downward at the end of it.

bingo
He began walking and saw two guards standing there.
He was able to walk right past them. He whipped the sweat dripping down his etchasketched chin. He seriously thought it would be more difficult than that. Thank God it wasn't.

He made his way down the stairs and into the room. There was a tone of people in it. Crowded, just like upstairs. He saw some familiar faces. This put him on edge, Hannah would be able to tell by his change in demeanor that he truly didn't want to be here. If they leaked Myka's true ambitions to her, then it would mean trouble.

baby that was too easy he thought to her sitting at the farthest table possible, away from the crowd. At the table, he began thumping his thumb on the table, softly. He couldn't help but to be nervous.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  emrys Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Annie passed from group to group taking and filling orders there was little else she could do but pass notes as needed from table to table and flirt for tips. As the night wore on a few of the drunker men started to get overly fresh but they kept ordering and they'd paid their tab twice now so who was she to complain.

Though she had to have her fun whispering into one drunk mans ear what that guy in the corner may or may not have said about his mother and something about relations with a mutated mule. The drunken man jumped up in such furry that he made himself dizzy and fell over onto his drinking buddy knocking them both out cold. Very disappointed she made her rounds again and retreated to the bar to clean up.

There has to be someone drunk enough to start a brawl around he some where, she thought to herself. Just need to find him! She grabbed a rag and spat into the fist empty pitcher. The spit was a yellowish green that smelled like apples as she rubbed it in and wiped it out running some water from a faucet at the bar to rinse it out.

She had heard only snippets of conversation from any of the groups gathered at the tavern but was too busy to focus on any one aspect for very long being called back into the mess of noise and nutcases.
emrys
emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Za'azuu looked up from his attempts at comforting Adsila to notice a friendly stranger commenting about how he admired Za'azuu. The man grinned in a friendly manner and held his hand out to shake hands. His work was well known across the rebellion even though he preferred not to be looked at as some grand hero. However, it was cute that he had admirers. Perhaps, that was a part of his work that made it worth while.

"No need to be nervous. I'm nothing special." He replied with a small chuckle. "You guys are doing the hard stuff," He pointed at A-16, still smiling brightly. He loved it here with all of his fellow team members. In his eyes, they were all equals. "I just sneak around work in the shadows while you're out there kicking ass on the battlefield." He stated energetically. This was another reason he had become so popular in the rebellion. His humble demeanor and charismatic ways charmed just about everybody.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Addie watched the two, taking note of how much of an odd pair the two made. A small, stout Asiatic boy and a large, glowing African man. Keeping very much to herself, she sat there and observed the others in the room. It surprised her how many of their faces she recognized. Many of whom she had treated for various illnesses and wounds. Never would she have known that they were of the rebellion had she not come here. She chuckled. This night was one she definitely never thought would happen.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 pm

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) 20090813-tc56rbiqmt57kybcxt3fp81mpf

16's eyes widened with happiness. His expectations for Mr. Za'azuu shot through the roof. He was debonair, he was friendly and polite, and on top of that he was complimentary. He gladly went to shake his hand. His hand was bold, strong, tight and firm. Just as he expected, once more.
He couldn't help but notice the markings on his arm, when his sleeve fell to shake 16's hand.

"I've heard so many stories of your battles. That's what I love about you. You inspire me, becuase I know you started out low, in the Rebellion army like I. Stories about how when you were just a kid you fought next to Mr. Vanderbeau, one of the elders of the rebellion leaders. How you single Handedly took down a handful of high ranked church members. And even now, stories of how you sneak in undetected. Your amazing sir, I know we fought today, not side by side, but that is my dream. to fight side by side with you."

He was smitten when he heard Za'azuu say him and the rebel army put in the hard work.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 pm

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Cutee

Myka just glared around, looking from person to person. He glanced over and saw what looked like to be Adsila and her boy toy. He chuckled just a little bit.
It was so good to see some firmilar faces. His father would have been proud at all that became of the Rebellion.

The waitress had brough him something to drink and a few finger foods, complimentary, he assumed. "too bad I just ate" he said to himself. A few other folks occupied the table at which he was sitting at, not much though maybe like one or two.

Yo, baby, what is this? is this a formal get together or when are they going to start sharing information?

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  emrys Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 am

The night wore on Annie kept busy but was having little fun not a single fight from the drunken crowds. tabs were paid and tables and tankards cleaned and refilled. Those that were past their limit were sent home or dragged out quietly. She was not thrilled with the lack of energy from crowed times were getting troublesome and yet tempers were not raised. it lacked the party element she enjoyed most. She did as she needed and kept the beer and the food flowing!
emrys
emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:07 am

Damoné had been busy walking around gathering various bits of information by ear. Although she wasn't social, she wasn't fond of just sitting around. Also, she couldn't pinpoint exactly what, but something in the room was making her more nervous than usual tonight. She thought it was best just to not think about it.
She slowly paced her way over to a small group chatting, where she recognized her good friend 16. He was overly enthused about finally talking to that Za'azuu guy, much so that he didn't even notice her approach. She had a feeling she was interrupting a conversation, yet proceeded to introduce herself to both him and the lovely lady next to him. Damoné took her place next to A-16, waving her hand as a small greeting to him, and turning to the couple in front of her. "Hello, my name is Damoné, recruit to the Rebellion. I'm guessing you're the guy every soldier around here has been yapping on about for the past couple of days?" she paused, "Za'azuu, correct?" She did her best to sound polite, despite the feeling she gets around copious amounts of people.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Hannah had long since wandered away from the seated and oddly nervous Myka. She was taking in information, taking care not to bump into any member of this multitude of people. The number of people here was staggering, she was amazed that any of them had managed to fit into such a small tavern. From her drifting, she knew that most of the people here were of the Rebellion and there were still many more who were not in attendance, they they were involved in missions and the like. For the first time in her life, she realized that the Rebellion was a force, not just a few brains and a couple of angry townspeople.
Yo, baby, what is this? is this a formal get together or when are they going to start sharing information?
Myka's voice bounced around in her noggin.
The information is all around us. They take extreme care to make this look more like an average, busy, night at the bar. There won't be an official meeting, that would be far to obvious.

The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores ) Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Face after face after face, Addie scanned the room. She leaned back in her chair, relaxing some. It had truly surprised her how many of these men, women and relative children she knew already.
She tensed, seeing one face she hadn't ever expected to see again. Saying nothing, she rose and tapped Za'azuu's shoulder and making no apologies to the two seeking his attention, she murmured in his ear,"We should speak, in private. It appears we have.. a guest."

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Za'azuu was almost overwhelmed with the amount of attention he was receiving until Addie caught his attention to whisper in his ear. He lifted an apologetic hand to the two, pushing himself up from his seat.

"If I may have a moment, Addie wants to talk to me about something." He flashed a smile to the two before leading Addie upstairs to a more secluded area of the bar. Most of the patrons stayed downstairs leaving most of the upstairs area empty. Za'azuu settled himself against a wall in the corner, dark shadows hiding them from view.

"What's this about a guest, Addie?" He asked curiously. From her previous tone, he could tell their guest was unwelcome and pretty obviously so if this was her first meeting and she was already spotting someone suspicious.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Myka was becoming parched, so he drank some of the water that had been given to him. It quenched his thirst. He decided to walk around himself. He left behind the gentlemen already at his table. He was getting good information for the church, making sure to avoid familiar faces. It wasn't easy, being the son of one of the leaders of the Rebellion. But too odds, he couldn't seem to beat, he did it, so he thought. He glanced for a second as saw Addie and Za'azuu leave. Was he spotted? He hopped not.

Very true, to bad we couldn't just teleport here and inform the church army that most all "important" members of the Rebellion were in one spot. Are you getting any good information? Get as much as you can, I have a sneaky suspicion we are about to be made.

he thought to her.
Out the corner of his eyes he kept a trail on Android 16 and his movements. So far he was just at the table chit-chating.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

A16 didn't mind Za'azuu having to leave for Adsila. He didn't leave any hesitation to make sure this meeting was safe. So he got up from his chair and began to leave for the outside.
"Hey Damone, I'm going outside to smoke, and great people who are coming in. Later!"
When he made his way upstairs he say Adsila and Za'azuu. He didn't know, what they were doing and quite frankly he didn't care.
Once outside he pulled out a cig and began to look out and great.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Addie leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "Myka Vanderbeau seems to have made an appearance. He looks... nervous and preoccupied, if I might add," she murmured, quietly. While they may be out of site, they may not exactly be out of hearing shot and certainly not out of mind. "I know he's not here for a friendly get together, and he's not exactly being sociable. It only leads one to believe that he's here for slightly more despicable things. What are your thoughts?"

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Hannah almost nodded and then realized, mildly embarrassed that not only could no one see her, but Myka hadn't even spoken to her aloud.
I'm getting information, all right, but not quite what I'd had in mind...
She trailed off mentally, becoming distracted by a group of men sharing pictures of their families and tales of how they'd all been slaughtered mercilessly for being Impure. It was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes, really. A young boy had developed horns and had been killed to "prevent the spread of hideous mutations". It mildly disgusted her, but she was sure it was for the best. Obviously, it had to have been, right?

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm

"Myka Vanderbeau?" Za'azuu's expression seemed to darken somewhat upon hearing this name. It would be dangerous if Myka stuck around. They would have to come up with a way to smoke him out. "Perhaps we should confront him? Either way, we have to get him out of here but I don't want to cause a fight in front of everyone here." It seemed like a viable idea. They could ask him to speak with them outside and handle this without endangering the others. But what would he do with Addie? Since she decided to join, she was volunteering to partake in dangers such as these.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarknesEmperor Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

A lone figure comes walking from the street. It is Alexander, one of the soldiers recently taken in by the Rebellion. "Damn, I sure as hell could use a beer, and a fight too. Hell, I'll settle for an arm wrestle!". He walked down the street until he saw the Tavern. "Works for me!" Alexander started walking to the Tavern when he saw a skinny asian guy, "Heh, I'll see if this guy's up to an arm wrestle". "YO! the skinny guy! with the cigarrette! you up to some wrestlin'?"
DarknesEmperor
DarknesEmperor

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Addie nodded. "I'll go, ask him to leave. I'll escort him, if need be." As if she sensed his apprehension, she added "I can take him, Zazie. We both know that. He's no match for me!" She winked playfully.
She knew there would be no fight. Myka would already know what danger he was in, just by being here. Anyone who recognized him would thirst for his blood, herself included. His deserter antics had caused a few deaths and no one was happy about it. Hopefully he wouldn't be stupid enough to protest her suggestion that they leave. This would all be done and handled easily, she was sure of it.
Propping herself off of the wall with her elbows, she started to make her way to him.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Myka finished his round about and was heading to sit back down at his respected table. A lot of faces he recognized, most he didn't. People who grew up with, and old friends he made along the way. In motion to procure his seat, he distinguished Adsila out of his peripherals. He was going to teleport, but he is the only teleporter, next to Za'azuu for miles, and that would not only disclose his infiltration, it would put Hannah in the cross hairs of pissed off Rebels.

Shit, Hannah, Im sorry but like I stated prior, I've been made. To my dismay, Adsila Aiyana is making her way to me. Follow please.

He walked up to Adsila, who had walked down the stairs and began walking to him. He figured he would meet her halfway as to avoid complications.
He was now starring Adsila in the eyes. He was so close its like they had their own personal bubble of tension you could cut with a knife, put some icing on it, and eat it.

"Addie, lets not do this here." he snarled.

Last edited by Mytzie on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For the lulz)

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next