The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana)

2 posters

Go down

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Empty In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana)

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Today was a day just like any other in the world of Adsila Aiyana. She had gone gathering for herbs and berries that morning, treated a few of the infirm and made a few... pharmaceuticals. She did whatever she could to get her mind off of the gnawing anxiety that came from not knowing. She didn't know if Za'azuu was safe, if the mission had gone smoothly. She had no idea if he was alive, or if she'd see him anytime soon. It was a stressful life she led, but no one could do it better than her.
It was evening, now, and the visits from patients and druggies alike would be dying down. She lit the firepit in the center of her hut and sank into her chair. She was exhausted, as she was at the end of every day.

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Empty Re: In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana)

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Myka had been dealing with some trouble. It was rumors of a leak, an infiltration going around. He had been in and out of the intel team, back and forth between consorts all day. He was trying to discover the link. He heard some rumors here and there, but nothing solid. He heard things like, it was our own men, or it was Impurete's. He heard that the infiltration was happening some time soon but didn't know when. He didn't care to continue to bother with them. However, amongst this commotion, he thought it would be a perfect opportunity to do some infiltrating of his own.

He rushed through the crowds, avoiding the camera's, using his class A stealth that his father, a former leader of the Rebellion, helped him with. He was headed for Scarlette's room. So far the coast was clear, not being suspected of anything.

He appeared at Scarlette's door. He opened it, leaving no room for error and leaving only room for haste.

"Scarlette!" he hissed in a very demonic voice. "your going to be apart of my plan!" he rushed to her and teleported to the impurete region, just about a half's day walk to Adsila's place.

He put both his hands on her shoulders.
"you listen to me well, your story, if you get caught is that your dealer raised their prices. You are going to walk to Addie's. I know you know her, you've had me go get you some Xanderphin before. I use her too. You are going to get Xanderphin, and once the Dark Lord realizes your gone, it will take some heat off of the whole infiltration. Ive already said too much."

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Empty Re: In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana)

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Scarlette stumbled, disoriented by the rapid change of locations. Her head throbbed, she was unbelievably hungover and now she was pissed.
"What the fuck? What are you doing, Vanderbeau? Take me home now, you assfuck! I swear, I'll scream!"
She lashed out at him, swinging her fists towards his face. He was going to cause her to get beaten, or worse. She just wanted to be home, in her bed.

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Scarlette3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Myka just grabbed her by the Arms and pinned her down, with ease.

"You fool, do you honestly think, your in the place to fight me with this? I brought a little help, to persuade you!" he laughed. he felt her struggle as he practically laid on top of her.

He pulled out a siring, pulled the needle cover off with his mouth and jabbed it into her neck.
"Its over." he sighed. He got off of her.

"That isn't a lethal dosage, but powerful enough to get you so high, you will want more. Its a little concoction I created, with the help of a few friends in high places. Within 30 seconds you will be instantaneously under the affects of Xanderphin. There is another ingredient in the mix, one that will make you yearn for it even more than ever."

Myka, sucker punched her in the gut, knocking her out cold.
"There you go Scarlette, on your knees, that's where you belong" he cackled. He knew when she woke up, the yearning for Xanderphin would kick in, and she knew that Addie was the closest fix. He teleported away and at Addie's place.

He knocked on the door slightly.

"Addie! come on open up! I can get caught if you don't let me in!" he exclaimed.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:03 am

Addie jumped a little. The loud banging and yelling had startled her. Jeeze, I'm getting so jumpy. Groaning, she rose to her feet and opened the door, seeing none other than that Church brat, traitorous Myka. She kept a face of stone and said nothing, opening her door widely enough for him to enter. She hoped this would be over soon. He was one of the few clients she had that she hated dealing with, and it took a lot for Addie to dislike anyone.

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 am

It was the same old look, every single time. He rolled his eyes and stepped inside, quickly closing the door behind him, so he wouldn't be spotted.
"whats the matter Addie? mad that I sided with the church over my old friends?" he snidely remarked.
"Dad had no business starting this stupid rebellion. Look where it got him, it got him and my whole family killed. So I would appreciate it if those looks were discontinued."
Seeing as his father was one of the first rebels, he knew, that talking badly about him in front of true rebels would spark hate.
It didn't take long at all for Addie to know what he wanted. He sat down, at the kitchen table, leaning back. Him and Addie use to be friends, that is until he betrayed the rebellion and left for the church to do his own sneaky inhibitions.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 am

Scarlette blinked repeatedly, her heavy eyelids practically refusing to stay open. Groaning, she rolled over onto her stomach, rubbing her sore neck with one hand and holding her bruised abdomen in the other. She could feel the z-fin making its way through her veins, tingling as it went along.
"God dammit, Myka...." she mumbled. She knew there was nothing she could do to protect herself from him, or anyone for that matter. Feeling so very dejected, she contemplated just laying there and allowing herself to die.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

In the times before (Myka Vanderbeau & Adsila Aiyana) Empty fair warning

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:52 am

Myka was growing tired of her ignoring him. "talk to me not, I don't care, but know this. If any of you get in my way, even good ole Za'azuu. I'll kill you all." he stood up from the table out of anger. Something about Adsila set him off, in a bad way. He abandoned his rebellion family to seek out to kill the dark lord on his own. Some say this is selfish, others say he deserves to be the one to kill her, seeing as his father, one of the great Rebellion leaders from old, was personally killed by her.

Myka walked over to her, as too almost spook her. He grabbed her arm.
"Im serious Addie. There's been reports of a break in. Lets hope Za'azuu wasn't apart of it. You know I can handle him on my own. I don't need backup. I can't tell you everything, but you'll thank me. Someone very important to Za'azuu's cause is headed your way. But you should know, I'm forever giving up on the rebellion. Thus you should forever give up on the Myka you once knew"

Leaving no room for Addie to speak he teleported next to Scarlette. he knelt to the ground, reached out his hand and flicked her ear.

"Yo!, Scarlette!"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Swatting at the hand that had flicked her ear, she turned her head slightly, to see who it was. Myka. Narrowing her eyes, she all but growled out a few obscenities. She swung a hand towards his family jewels, knowing she probably wouldn't hit them, but not caring either way. She wanted to be left alone. It wasn't too much to ask, was it?
Then it hit her, full force, almost knocking her flat on her face. She couldn't form a coherent thought, couldn't move. Xanderphin. She moaned, writhing in ecstasy on the ground.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:27 pm

He easily dodged her failed attempt to hit his balls. "Nice try scar." he had everything going perfectly. she wanted more. Now that Scarlette was gone, maybe just maybe this would take some pressure off of the infiltration soon to be happening. Tis true, he no longer pledges his allegiance to the rebellion, he still doesn't want them ruining his chance of killing Alexandria. He's come to far. He got closer to Scarlette, rubbing her numb face. He could see that her eyes were able to move. pathetic.

"putting you a days worth away, was quite foolish of me, Scar. Let me help you. I know you know where Adsila's place is, go there and seek out more Xanderphin."

He grabbed her neck, tightly and teleported her about a good 15 minute walk southeast of where Addie's place was.

"don't die on me Scar" he cackled as he teleported back to Evalin. He had to due without his Xanderphin for now, didn't mean he couldn't get any though. He figured he go workout, releave some of this stress.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down