The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:28 am

"Your wrong, your just a stupid soldier, who knows nothing. I wasn't ordered to fall in love with her, you twit. It happened. The elders of the rebellion didn't like this. The casted me out, made me into a traitor. But if you won't listen. Then you leave me no choice"

He teleported next to Him and teleported him in Evalin, in a jail cell. "I hope you enjoy prison food. Its over, The church has won."

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm

The two appeared on the scene of the battle. Hannah stumbled slightly, struggling to keep Myka afloat. Unable to hold him up anymore, she gently lowered him to the ground, hitting it herself. She groaned, struggling to her knees and kneeling over him.
"Myka... you've ruined everything," she muttered, tears welling up into her eyes.

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) - Page 2 Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2