The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public]

Go down

ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public] Empty ANNIE'S TAVERN [open to the public]

Post  emrys Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:46 pm

The red headed devil that she was, could be found behind the bar with a rag in one hand and a beer mug in the other giving it a spit cleaning. The tavern had a small crowd but it was still early in the day so she wasn't too upset, at least she was keeping busy. The bar faced the main doors where Arno the bouncer stood watch. It was a clear shot from the doors to the bar, with tables scattered about both sides. A small stage for performers rose up two feet above the floor to her far left and the main attraction this evening seemed to be the dart board hung on the wall to the right. the stage was currently empty as the last band quit suddenly and had yet to be replaced.
emrys
emrys

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum