The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 Empty Re: On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau}

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Hannah gasped for breath, she was being hugged so tightly. She was taken hugely by surprise and she was honestly nervous, due in part to his tone, but also by his strange actions. She had no real idea what was making him so very nervous and she really wasn't sure that she wanted to. What on earth could happen at that tavern to make him so worried about her feelings toward him? Sure, he could be a brute, but if it was against rebels, it can't have been that bad, could it?
She wrapped her arms around him, saying nothing with her lips.
Myka, I'll always love you. No matter what you've done, I'm sure it won't change that.

On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau} - Page 3 Empty Re: On the sunrise {Hannah Quiggley Flores and Myka Vanderbeau}

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:13 pm

A tear fell from Myka's eyes. This was unusual for him, Myka wasn't the one to cry. He didn't cry when his father died, by the hands of her. It wasn't a tear of sadness, but a tear of jubilation. He's had several women say those exact words to him, with the same loving tone, but for some reason, he had no apprehensions to believe Hannah didn't mean what she had said.

Good, because I will always be with you no matter what. Lets go

without a blink of an eye, the two teleported in front of the tavern.

Myka looked up, and saw the sign.

This is it. This is the moment of truth.

"Are you ready baby?" he questioned.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3