The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

"Yes madame," Hannah agreed. Her mother was completely right. Even with half the populace divided as it was, it would do no one any good for there to be a mass panic. She would do what she could to soothe her people at the next meet and greet. There was always a huge turn out to those events. Almost everyone wanted to meet the Patron Saint of the church. Hannah returned her attention to Overlord Flores. "Will that be all, my lord?"

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka]

Post  Mytzie Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm

"Yes, for now." She answered with the slightest of smiles. Later, she would have the agency keep a closer eye on the security cameras to prevent further break ins. For now, everything had been settled. The possibility of an information leak had so far been put down; later she would check in with the agency to confirm these results. Luckily, with Hannah, the church members would soon calm down. After the whispers of the break in began to spread, everyone seemed to be on edge.

"I have a lot of work to do but if you need to report to me, don't hesitate to give me a call." She finished before returning to her paperwork. She would surely have this all finished by the end of the night.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yes madame."
With that, Hannah left and headed for her quarters. She was exhausted and wanted to get some sleep. Or, at least, she hoped she might get some sleep.

Dreams of Perfection [Alexandria, Hannah, and Myka] - Page 2 Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2