The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)

2 posters

Go down

A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) Empty A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Myka had teleported into Alexandria's studies. He was going to tell her about what had just transpired. He was going to let her know that the was a plethora of Rebels in a remote location in the Impurete region.
He materialized into the study.
He made haste, not to divert from his purpose.
He looked around, the room was desolate.
"Overloard Flores?" He called out. He scanned the room.
He took a few steps further into the study only to have two guards grab him and use mental powers to hold on in place.
Myka, you traitor, your in trouble.began one guard.
Myka didn't know what they were talking about. In trouble? He hadn't done anything, unless Scarlete couldn't keep her mouth shut. Then he would be in some serious shit.
The lights came on and there he saw Alexandria waiting for him, with a grin on her face.
What was she up to?
All he knew if it led to a fight, it would be a long time coming, for the both of them. Although it if it did lead to a fight, he would surely lose. The fight prior left him very weak.
All he could think about was Hannah, the years they were together, Felix and his bullshit. He had a crush on Hannah he knew it! It was obvious.
What a mess he was in, if he died then and there, Hannah would never know the truth..shit.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) Empty Re: A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)

Post  Mytzie Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Alexandria had been waiting for Myka's return for some time. She already knew that when the time came for him to phase back to the headquarters, his choice of location would be this exact study. He was very predictable in that way. She wore a sly grin on her face, one of the victorious. Without saying anything, she stood and circled her desk, sitting casually against the front edge with her arms crossed.

"My, my. Look what we have here." She teased in a cool tone. With a flick of her wrist, she yanked one of the needles that remained in Myka's leg using the telekinesis ability she engineered herself. The needle came out with a loud squelch splattering blood onto her floor. She would have to get that mess cleaned later. "Tell me something, Myka. What were your plans for Scarlette exactly?" She questioned in that same demeaning tone.

The removal of that needle had to have hurt. She watched as he wriggled underneath the force of her guards' abilities, her coy grin taking a turn for the sadistic. She would get her answers from him whether he liked it or not. The only disappointment was that he would be harder to question than Scarlette. If only she had been coherent enough when Myka made his move to relay all the information she needed.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) Empty Re: A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:59 pm

A tear fell from one of his eyes. Myka winced at the pain, trying his best to shrug it off. Its not like he could move anywhere, so he would just have to take it.
"My plans with Scarlette? Hmm.." he sarcastically elucidated. He meant that statement to be like a fuck you remark. He was sure, being as omniscient as she was, Alexandria would easily pick up on it.
It looked like it would have to come down to a fight. One that he had waited for his entire life.
He wasn't going to let her escape that easily.
He wasn't able to move, however that didn't stop him from using Electrokinesis.
A wicked grin came over his dismal face.
He sent an electricity surge towards Alexandria, one powerful enough to kill and ox. Lets see how she likes it.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am

Alexandria's grin soon turned into a frown as the guards tried their best to stop the attack. However, she had thought ahead yet again. She already knew of Myka's engineered ability. She was the head scientist in that field, after all. She scoffed at Myka's attempt, leaning back over her desk from her position and quickly grabbed what looked like a rubber sheet from her chair with quick reflexes. She threw the material over her body just in time to avoid a large brunt of the attack.

When she sat up and the rubber sheet feel to the floor. Her arms were burned the slightest bit but for the most part, she was unharmed. Afterwards, she yanked yet another needle from his leg, undeterred from his attack. "I would prefer that you answer me rather than pointlessly attacking me. You must be pretty worn out by now. Are you sure you would be able to live through another attack?" She questioned as her confident grin returned to her face.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 am

Myka had to contemplate her sentence.
He realized that his heart rate was dismal at best. He had, and still, was losing copious amounts of blood. He knows that with each electric attack administered, his body will cease to move and become paralyzed.

Alexander had pulled out another needle. More tears fell from his face, the pain was becoming excruciating. And with each needle removed, more blood debuted.

"DAMNIT!" he cried out in pain.
"fine, but what I have to say will piss you off more" he cried.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:39 am

"Does it look like I care?" Did it ever? She stepped forward off of the desk, standing just in front of Myka now. "You better start talking soon before I decide to push one of those needles deeper into your leg. Or better yet, maybe you would enjoy a needle in your groin." How sadistic she was in front of a traitor. She never tolerated insolence on any level and from what she had gathered, his nefarious ploys were at a severe level. She lifted a hand threateningly, slowly pushing one of the needles in his arm deeper into his skin.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 am

It was safe to assume he deserved everything that he had coming. Karma was on to him. He had done terrible things in his life. He had done great things in his life, but Myka always seem to get the bud of everything. Except for Hannah that is. Hannah? he thought. He figured it do no good, seeing as she closed the link awhile back.
He was going to die at the hands of her, he knew it was only inevitable.
Myka struggled to move his arms and legs as she slid needles in and out of his body, toying with him, when she could just end it all right here.
This was wrong, there had to be away out, but to no avail.
Hannah was all he could think about. It wasn't the pain that was keeping him alive, it was his love for her. For her he decided to spill everything.
He raised his head upwards to Alexandria.
"Where to begin?"he questioned.
"My father was Sebastian. His father was Octavius. you should know both of them you bitch, you killed them."

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 am

Alexandria scoffed before shrugging. "Yeah. I remember them. I wasn't asking for a monologue. I was asking about your plans." She knelt grabbing one of the needles she discarded to the floor and lifted it to his neck. "Care to expound?" She pretty much left him no choice. Either he talked, or he experienced a world of pain. There was no chance in hell that Myka would be let off easy.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) Empty Not going out this way.

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 am

All he could think about was Hannah. Was she okay? Was Felix trying to take advantage of her, was she crying for him? Did she even love him anymore. So many questions he had become inundated with.
"Expound you say?" he questioned as his chin was forcibly raised in place of the needle at his neck.
He cut his eyes away from the needle and at Alexandria.
One thing Alexandria didn't take into account was that all those metal needles acted as a conductor, boosting and fostering his powers.
He spat on Alexandria.
"THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM MY FATHER!" he shrieked in exasperation.
Still, bound, he shot out an electricity barrier so big it shocked the guards, effectively freeing him from the telekinesis. The blast also killed the guards. He had to think quick, Alexandria had the same ability.
He lunged at her, electric barrier still intact.
while he lunged his leg pulsated. The shocking pain slowed his movement.
He was over using his ability.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Alexandria pushed her hands forward and effectively pushing Myka back using unseen forces. Unfortunately, her hands passed through the electric barrier, effectively damaging her arms. They now laid limp by her sides but that wouldn't deter her. The paralyzing effect was only temporary. Besides, she still had use of her legs. Even with this slight handicap, Myka was still at a gross disadvantage. If she wanted to, she could draw out the fight until he bleed to death or he stopped his own heart with his overuse of his new found abilities.

"What a strange message. Last time I saw him, I remember how grateful he was to take my advice. Are you sure that message is founded from your own mediocre intentions?" She drawled in an unamused tone. Her arms ached but it wasn't like she hadn't experienced pain like this before. Maybe she should have opted for regenerative abilities - oh wait - for her to get that, she would have to die. She remembered that her next in line had been equipped with just that. Her foresight was amazing.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 pm

He was forced back, the back of his neck hit a hard spot on the wall, causing some of the needles to seep into his body. This brought him more pain, which he wasn't able to bear for much longer.
He was confuddled. His father didn't willing kill his family, did he? No, he couldn't, he wouldn't. She had to be lying, another one of her tricks.
"My father wouldn't take your advice! You tricked him, brainwashed him into committing such an atrocious act upon my mother, sister and I."

His vision was becoming blurry, with his leg numb, he tried to raised his hands but they were becoming numb as well. By now, stating that he had overused his new found abilities would be a gross understatement.
He couldn't take it anymore. Her torture, If only he hadn't battle the formidable Za'azuu earlier, maybe he wouldn't be in this predicament. Maybe he would be able to take her down.

He fell to his knees in pain, needles pushing into his flesh further as he landed on them. From their he grasped his chest, where his heart would be, and collapsed on the floor.

No! Did I really overdo it that much? He questioned. His breathing was becoming heavy. He could fill the surge of electricity bouncing, recoiling in his system. Its like his own attack was attacking his heart. Stupid man made powers, can't trust any powers but your God given ones.

He squirmed and slugged his way closer to Alexandria, taking hold of her ankle with his hand.
He lifted his head up at her, with a dismal stare.
He was about to send a very punitive jolt to her body, that is before the temporary paralysis took affect.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join) Empty It's the world's shittiest post ever... but not really

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Alexandria looked down at Myka in pure disgust before kicking his hand away from her ankle. With him unable to move, it made it easier for her to kick open the door to her study and call for a guard before Myka could assault her once more. When two guards posted down the hallway arrived, she gave her orders.

"Take him to a holding cell. Keep him sedated." She couldn't have him running off on her. She still had questions she wanted answered but for now, she would have to wait until she regained use of her arms. The guards quickly set forth to grab Myka and drag him away. "Also, have a nurse take care of him. I can't have him dying on me just yet." After a moment of staring him down while they carried him away, she added one more thing to say. "He doesn't deserve that kind of mercy."
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Myka had passed out for the exertion on his abilities. He couldn't feel his legs, he couldn't feel his hands. He was a rag doll with a conscience.
When he awoke from his stupor, he found himself bound by chains, in a damp cell that wreaked of decay and had rats running all around. He must of been chained in the old part of the prison. Where scum of scum were kept.
He realized that he was cleaned up at least. Alexandria's doing? If it was it was probably to keep him alive, not out of courtesy.

Even though Myka knew where he was and was aware of his surroundings, he felt loopy. Like he was far from a normal lucid person.
The witch must had drugged him.
He was stuck there, left to rot, left to be treated this way. He would of just teleported away, but he wasn't lucid enough for that. To teleport he had to have his senses in order.

Ha...Hannah?....Hear me.....I.....I..where a...I he thought, still hopeing she would hear him.
He was drugged, beaten and what made things worse is Alexandria, knew he was a former rebel, so he would never see the light of day, that is if Hannah rescued him, or he got in his right mind so he could teleport out of there. Even if he did teleport, he would never be able to return to Evalin. Now he was a traitor on both sides. This wasn't good.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 am

Myka still rots in his cell.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Alexandria came into Myka's cell after two long hours of informing the head of her security of the new changes that were supposed to be made around the headquarters. They would watch over Myka in case any attempts were made to rescue him, something she highly doubted would happen but it was better to be safe than sorry. The security cameras would undergo closer scrutiny at all hours of the day, and anything suspicious would have to be reported to either her or Felix.

She approached the boy laying across a tattered mat, connected to various lines to keep him sedated and personally lowered the dosages enough for him to talk. Unfortunately for him, he was still unable to move. "Do you plan on telling me of these 'plans' of yours yet? Let me guess. You were partially responsible for the information leak from last week." She grinned above him as she presented her hypothesis. She was almost always right.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down