The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
The Audacity I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

The Audacity

2 posters

Go down

The Audacity Empty The Audacity

Post  KogaTopher Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:49 am

Having thrown Za'azuu in jail, knowing he would escape with ease, Myka teleported into Alexandria's studies.
With Everthing unfolding back in the Impurete, Myka neeeded to set the record straight.
"Hey bitch Im a rebel, I burned your daughter" he jumped up over the desk and kicked her in her face!

"you killed my grandfather and father!" he cried out in agony as he delivered his blow.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

The Audacity Empty Re: The Audacity

Post  leprosyrosy Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:04 am

Addie's pain drilled into Hannah's head, and while that was extremely hard for her to deal with, she was still aware enough to notice that Myka wasn't here, that he had teleported away. Not that she cared, oh no. He was a liar and a cheat and-
He had just exposed himself as a rebel.
She withdrew from the native girl's mind, leaving her in a blessedly catatonic state.
She need to get to her mother, she needed to protect her mother.
She took off, commandeering the first mode of transportation she saw, making it to the hq in just enough time, or so she thought. She burst into her mother's office, gasping at what she saw.
Myka Vanderbeau was whaling on her mother. Using her telekenisis, she slammed him to the ground and held him there as her mother escaped.
"You god damn liar! How dare you show your face here!"

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:13 am

(void)

Last edited by leprosyrosy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 am

He hit the ground hard. He couldn't move. He was pinned. He didn't want to fight Hannah. He loved her, He wanted to die for accidentally burning her. "Hannah! Your mom killed my great grandfather, my mother and father, my sister! How could you let her do this? I didn't lie to you, ever!" he grunted as he tried to free himself. In his wiggling he managed to teleport closer to her, but once he teleported, he fell right back to the ground, and was pinned again. The telekinesis was still bound.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 am

She blinked rapidly, almost taken in by his bullshit. If her mother had killed anyone, it was for a damn good reason. Her mother never did frivolous things, never did anything that didn't fit into a master scheme. She sneered at him, now angry at herself for almost believing him. How could she have ever felt anything for him? It was hard to look at him, now, without wanting to kill him, or vomit.
"You're not going to kill her, Myka. It won't happen. Even if you do, it'll do you no good. She's practically immortal."
She increased the pressure on him and mounted him, leaning close to his ear.
"You make me sick, slug. "

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 am

Myka felt the pressure bearing down on him. What could he do to make her so disqusted with him. Yes, he hid that he use to be a rebel. But he had to try to get her to understand. He could feel the poison, it was causing him mass pain inhis heart region.

He changed his hateful tone, to more apropos one.
"Baby,If you don't believe me, search the deepest catacolmbs of my mind. Learn the truth. I haven't lied to you one bit.That women had no right killing my mother and my little sister! My dad maybe, but they where innocent. Just like I am. So I implore you, read my mind" he squinted due to the pain. Hopefully Hannah will see the truth. Hopefully.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:34 am

"That woman, Myka, is my mother. No, not even my mother. My creator. She made me and raised me on her own while trying to maintain the peace of a whole civilization." She was taken aback at his request. "You want me to read your mind? What would that change?"
She stared at him, mildly dumbfounded. Why on earth would he invite her to enter his head like that?

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 am

Myka twitched closer to Hannah.
"I know, I know! Baby Im sorry for all that transpired." he cried. He trully felt sorry for what took place, when A16 had his hand on Hannah, he flipped. He saw red. In an effort to save her, he hurt her. He felt terrible for this, to his core of his soul.

"Hannah, please," he sighed.

"If you read my mind you'll know that I gave up the rebellion right when I met you. I have no feelings for anyone, but you. I have nothing to hide." He wanted to continue by saying that he was sorry for her burns, but he had to choose his words carefully, for the wrong word could set her off.

His twitching came to a hault when the poison shut down his motor function. He was screwed.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:13 pm

She sighed. She really had no idea what he thought this was going prove to her. Honestly, it was probably only going to show her that he was worse than what she though he was.
"Fine. I'll do it. So help me god, though, if you try to attack me, I will turn you into a living vegetable," she threatened, glaring.
She was a fool for doing this, really. In order to use her telepathy, she would have to discontinue her use of telekinesis, allowing Myka the freedom to attack her. Pinning him with her arms, she stopped holding him with her telekinesis. She took a deep breath, as though she were diving under water, and delved into his mind.
The first thing to hit her was his emotions: his pain, his guilt at having hurt her, his rage at her mother, his fear that he'd lost his "one true love". It was genuine pain, rife with fear and the sheer strength of it overwhelmed her. Her mind was reeling, it was becoming hard to focus. She took another deep breath, to stabilize herself, and pushed past that, into his memories. She saw everything.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:41 pm

"you won't have to worry about me" he sighed. As he began fading in and out.The poison was about to take his life. At least now she knew the truth. He had nothing to hide.

He felt her enter his mind. Tearing through his mental barriers, feeling her pain, as she felt her pain. This could only mean good things, right? Myka liked to think so. He could feel his past coming to light. She was rummaging through it. His eyes were her eyes, looking through every memory, good and bad. The days his father trained him, the birth of his little sister and the entrance into the Rebellion. She would see everything. From that onto the brutal murder of his family, the tragedy. Then would hit the better memories, the ones he didn't push to the back of his mind. Those were the years with Hannah.....

He waited their patiently, not moving a bit, waiting for Hannah to finish.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm

She withdrew. She had seen enough. While it was true she had never been straight lied to, he should have told her of his position when they met, he should have-
No, he was right not to tell her. She would have alerted her mother and he would have been... interrogated, to put it lightly. Information would have been retrieved from him, he would have been... disposed of and the rebellion would have been wiped out.
She sighed, knowing that when she let him go, she would have hell to pay. She was committing treason against her own mother, upon whose life he had just made an attempt. Rising from her position, she stared down at the strangely immobile Myka.
"Come on. We need to get you out of here."

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

He felt her leave the entrails of his mind. He was grateful.
He really couldn't do much, by this point he was a vegetable. The poison had done all but killed him. That was inevitable.
He faintly heard what Hannah had said to him, just enough to force out some words.
He was inundated with confusion. How could she just escape with him, after an assault on her mother? Did she see the truth? Did she trust him again? He couldn't believe what he was hearing from her, betraying the Overloard herself.
Seeing Hannah take his side brought him immense pleasure. However, he was consumed with trepidation, for what loomed ahead. The terror they had to face from her mother and the church.

He small smile appeared upon Myka's face.
"Baby I'd love to go with you, but unfortunately Im about to die, the poison has done its deed." He told her as he lay on the floor.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Hannah raised an eyebrow.
"What are you talking about? What poison?"
She hadn't poisoned him, her mother wouldn't have had the time to either. Then it hit her. He was poisoned by the same thing that had left him covered in gashes. The vines must have been poisonous. That barely made sense, though. From what she'd heard of Aiyana, she was hardly the type to just... poison an enemy. He couldn't be dying, it didn't add up. So, taking the logical route, she ignored it and hoisted him from the ground - and fell over. He was too heavy for her. She was going to have to use her telekinesis, but she wasn't sure that they could make it out of here on just that. She was growing weary and knew her abilities where all but used up.
She lifted him up once more, this time using her abilities and levitated him alongside her as she ran for the exit. They were going to make it out of there alive, so help her. She was going to atone for her crimes against him by saving him, by forfeiting her life and future.

The Audacity Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm

He saw how sluggish Hannah was becoming with her powers. He was becoming to much of a nuisance for her. He felt like his last breath was inevitable. However, much to his surprise, he wasn't dying. He was just paralyzed, temporarily he hoped.
"Hannah, all this pain in my body is from the poison, however, I believe it to be benign." he told her. He figured it was paralyzing him, to where he couldn't move.
He had enough of this slow-pace, escape plan.
He came to the notion that the two needed to teleport from the whole city of Evalin. Otherwise Alexandria would subjectively track them down and kill them.
He teleported the two to where Addie was laying.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum