The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}

2 posters

Go down

Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} Empty Re: Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yes, thank you," she intoned, speaking clearly and properly, with surprisingly few breaks in her voice, all things considered. She took his shirt from him and slid it over her head, covering herself and wincing as it touched her injured arm.
"So, I assume you didn't just come to save me from an unpleasant event. What is it you're seeking, Felix?"
She cocked an eyebrow at him. Even though she'd never really seen him in any kind of way, it was hard to ignore his looks. He was stunning, really, and any girl might swoon over his physique. She did, however, admire his dedication. If it were any other man in his place at this moment, he might've acted a bit more boorishly.

Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix} Empty Re: Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Felix shot a grin at her as he listened while running his fingers through his hair. He frowned upon seeing that his shirt was slowly being consumed by a dirty crimson color. "I can't help a friend out?" He asked as he began to trail off towards a nearby closet,reaching inside the darkness,knocking things over,and tapping on objects until he finally found what he was looking for.The first aid kit.He carried it back to where Hannah had been standing and held it in his arms.
"You don't really believe I'm THAT much of a selfish man,do you?" He questioned her.In response giving off a childish smile as he shook the box,jumbling all of the contents inside.He felt a slight dislike of her because she associated with those that he considered tainted. Mutants. He also felt angry with himself that he didn't kill those that he saw earlier,but being the conceited person he was the thoughts were covered by others about him not messing up that pretty face of his.This put a smile on his face,making him brush his chin with his hand.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:16 pm

She smirked.
"Friends? Really now, Felix. Have I just received a promotion or am I being buttered up?" she teased, collecting the first aid kit from him. She sat down, cross-legged on the floor, and rifled through the kit. She pulled out gauze, bandages and scissors. She would need stitches, but hadn't the time nor the pain threshold to preform the procedure on herself, even though she had the stomach for it. She'd stitched... Myka up many times after his scuffles. She sighed. She had no idea what to do about their current predicament. Pushing it from her mind, she set to work about fixing her arm up.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Her response caused him to shrug his shoulders. Felix had no interest in what happened between her and Myka,it was none of his business and it had nothing to do with him therefore it gave him an excellent reason not to be concerned with it. Figuring she was thinking about prior events he left her alone,walking to one of his research rooms. Paper-filled floors and covered desks welcomed him back to work.He slid off his shoes before walking over the papers with his socks,sitting down in a rolling chair and grabbing an uncapped pen,but he had nothing to write down worth interest. As he began to twist in his chair he tapped his pen against the desk,tapping his foot along with the rhythm. "What do you know about the Rebellion?" He shouted from the other room.His voice was clear,yet filled with frustration.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Tilting her head in the direction he'd walked away to, she ran though a list in her mind. Even though she'd attended the meeting, she still knew fairly little. Myka'd been spotted and carted away before she'd learned anything particularly interesting.
Still hard at work on her arm, she opened her mouth to answer and closed it again. What was there to tell, really?
"A black fellow covered in runes seems to be a leader of sorts. He goes by the name of Za'azuu and the little native pharmacist from the outlying settlements appears to be his partner. Most of the members are normal people; farmers and the like. They snuck into our HQ a few weeks ago and secured the information they needed to wipe out a small portion of out army. Their meetings are small, well hidden and planned out to a T. Everyone knows everyone, so it'd be a challenge for a normie to sneak in..." she trailed off, securing the bandage to her arm,

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 am

Felix started to think to himself after what she told him. There were many thoughts in his head that were being analyzed but one in particular stuck to his membrane. A rookie wouldn't be able to sneak in and gain valuable information. It had to be someone with experience.Someone who was already trusted and well-known. It had to be Hannah. He rose from his chair,trampling over his papers as he walked out of the room and back to where Hannah was. "So,I see you have a thing for them." He paused,crouching down in front of her "Those mutants" He gazed at her,locking his eyes on her face as if observing her. "You're a sly fox" He said jokingly,softly chuckling to himself because of his statement.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:36 am

It took amazing amounts of self control not to sneer at him.
"How easily people forget that I am a mutant. No, though, I do not consort with those of the rebellion. I used my telepathy to hide myself and no one was the wiser," she preened. She was almost proud of herself, really. If it hadn't been for Myka, she never would've been found. Lost in thought, she rubbed her newly tended arm and flexed her fingers.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 am

"Do you still trust him?" He asked her as he straightened himself upright. "Do you believe anything of what they spoke to you?" Felix was no longer laughing,nor was his face filled with the joy of laughter. He stared down at her,his arms crossed in a gay fashion. "You should find out if what they said is of truth.You should question him and them of it.You deserve to know." He suggested onto her. His eyes were those of a true deceiver,a snake in mans skin is what he was.He wasted no time in getting what he want,and what he wanted now was information. Any would do. He would turn the smallest guess into a full on project.It was his hatred of mutants that drove him this way,but he didn't see the slightest thing wrong with it. "Hannah,I know you want to find out. You can't hide the betrayal in your eyes." Felix started to pick and poke around at the fresh wound in her conscience."What if he really did use you? What if he never even cared for you?"It was how he worked best and boy was he good at it.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 am

His sudden questions on her plight caught her off-guard. Felix was hardly the type to, well, care. That's why he was so good at his job, why he was so valuable to the Church.
"Who am I to question? Who would even answer? No one, that's who. All I can really do is rip the information from his mind myself, but I won't do that. It's wrong," she replied, shrugging off her nagging feelings that a mental scan may very well be in order. She rose to her feet, staring Felix dead in the eye. "Why do you even care?"

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 am

"Or you won't do it because you're afraid to find out that it might be the truth." He quickly responded. "I don't.However,you care enough to find out.Am I right?" He questioned. Felix took a step closer to her,grabbing hold of her wrist,trapping it there within his hand.His grip was firm,but not too firm. "Hannah,if you want to find out I can help you" Once his assistance was offered he pulled her closer towards his chest,holding her arm above her head. "You're helpless alone,but with the right type of help it could prove useful. After all,if he is in fact using you to get to your mother,why that sick bastard is pretty much almost there." He crouched over slightly enough to whisper in her ear. "Why he could take advantage of you if he really wanted too.That is,if he hasn't already."

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:24 am

She shuddered. The way his body's warmth tangled into the chill of his voice made her tingle in a funny way. It made her nervous. She averted her eyes, looking for anything but him to stare at.
"How can you help?" her voice was so low, it was barely audible. She felt this huge weight in the pit of her stomach. This was the point of no return, she could sense it. All who fell in with Felix... nothing good became of them, and she knew this, but she had to know. It felt as though her whole life was at at stake, and honestly? It was. Her past, present and future all tied in with Myka Vanderbeau and she needed to know the extent of his lies, of his treachery.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:38 am

"Easy.." Felix lowered her arm back to her sides,but only for a few second before pulling it behind her back.With her free hand he slid his fingers into hers. "All you have to do is go talk with those that were fighting Myka." His chest expanded and touched her own while he took in a deep breath. He slowly exhaled. "I'll be close by,somewhere out of sight" He stared down at her,hoping her eyes would be locked with his if Hannah ever decided to glance back towards him. He grinned. He felt..successful and he knew this plan couldn't fail.Atleast for himself. "So,will you be my puppet Hannah?" He leant down and bit the side of her ear softly. "Will you let me use you..?"

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 am

Her eyes still cast downwards, she nodded. She felt sick to her stomach over what she was consenting to, but still, she felt oddly drawn to him.
"We'll have to heal them, first..." she trailed off. The scene, as they'd left it, was utter chaos. The two he meant for her to question were injured severely the last she'd seen of them. She chanced a glance up at his face, trying to read him without hacking into him.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 am

Felix slowly began to release her once she mentioned helping them. If there was one thing he was stubborn about,it was helping mutants. All of them. He released a big sigh and took a step back. "I'll leave that to you. My helping them might end up in me helping myself" He smirked to himself from the prior statement. All he could think to himself was,Mission Accomplished. He was indeed great at his job and he loved every minute of it.

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 pm

She backed away from him.
"Maybe this isn't such a good idea..." she trailed off. She was wary of him. He had a reputation, a bad one, and she wasn't sure why he was involving himself in her troubles. He'd evaded her questions, which was rarely a good sign, and then he'd egged on her insecurity. This had "AWFUL IDEA" written all over it. She took a self-assured stance, chest out and back straight. She looked more secure than she felt. Looking him dead in the eye, she asked him, "Why did you help me? What's in this for you? I'm no fool, Felix. I get answers or I leave."

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugar Coated Salt Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Felix blinked wildly at her, appalled of her new decision. He straightened his face back before responding. "Hannah,Hannah,Hannah.." He chuckled before continuing "I need to gain some sort of information.It's what intell does" He reassured her. Walking over to the couch he sat down and picked up a black book,holding it open with one hand. He couldn't risk losing possible valuable information.Nor would he.He looked up from his book,only his piercing eye gaze staring at her showed. "Mutants snuck into our base,that's punishable enough for death.Don't show those that are against the Church any pity." He pulled his book down slightly,showing off his sly grin. "Or else I'll mistake you for helping them and tell the Church of your treachery"

Sugar Coated Salt

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Hannah sneered at him. He was being ridiculous.
"If ever I had a reason to distrust you, Felix, you have just provided me one. It is common knowledge that as Overlord Flores' sole heir, I am the most loyal subject she has. I love my mother and I love the Church. I wish you luck on your endeavors, but I feel now would be an ideal time for me to return home. Thank you for you hospitality. I will inform the Overlord of your hard work." She turned on her heel and headed for his door. Before slipping out, she cast him a glance over her shoulder. "Have a lovely evening, Felix. May Dactin be with you in your travels."

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down