The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Empty The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Myka had been figured out, by Addie, in the room. But thank God she didn't just blirt it out, she asked Myka to remove himself from the room. Addie, couldn't see Hannah, but could sense her presence. A-16 had came along, just encase Myka tried anything funny.

Addie and Android 16 lead the two a few blocks from the tavern. Addie and Android Sixteen began walking away, but Myka couldn't have this, oh no.

"Addie!" he began. He teleported in front of them both.
He stuck his finger out in disappointment.
" Don't test me, I just bought a new power...plus I know you've been dying to try yours out. I do have to thank you, for not getting me killed in there. And saying horrible things about me. But still, I can't just let you walk away and trust that you won't say anything. Its time for you to die, sweet heart. And that oversize can of tin over there too!"
Myka had just purchase a new power from Evalin. One that was offensive in nature, seeing as Myka's main powers were stealth/defensive/evasive powers, And he wasn't the strongest, but his agility is what got him most victories. Plus he knew Hannah was right beside him, and with them fighting together. They could take them down.
Baby, come join whenever you want

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Empty Re: The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Addie glared at him, staring him straight in the eye.
"You can take your fake powers and stick them where the Church's eyes can't see, boy. I've better things to do than play with a traitor to the cause. You're lucky I said nothing aloud in there. You know, as well as I do, that if anyone in there had known you were here, your life would have been forfeit. Be glad I've given you an opportunity to leave, unscathed," she stated, calmly and coolly. She was not going to jeopardize the safety of 16 or the others involved in the meeting in the tavern. She turned to leave. The boy was a fool, with enemies on both sides of the fight.

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Blossom2

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Empty Re: The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Hannah was confused, to say the least. How had these people known Myka? He'd never been involved in the rebellion, they shouldn't have been able to distinguish him from any other of the Church's soldiers. How did this Native girl know him and who was this Asian boy? So many questions reverberated in her mind. She tailed them out of the tavern, catching the tail end of what seemed like a vague threat. This was a bad situation, but no matter the situation, however, she would stand by Myka's side in battle.
She revealed herself to them, withdrawing from their minds. Her image flickered, fizzling into existence.
She said nothing, taking her place by Myka's side.

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Hannah3

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:25 pm

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) 20090813-tc56rbiqmt57kybcxt3fp81mpf

16 just flicked Myka off as he turned to leave with Adsila.

"What an idiot Addie, showing his face around here like that." he laughed at the thought of how dumb he was for it. Something caught 16's peripherals. It was a young girl. At closer inspection, it was the overlords daughter.

"JACKPOT!" 16 stopped Addie in her tracks and turned her around to see the girl. "Addie look, its The Hannah Flores. Oh, wow, I'm going to enjoy taking her hostage for the rebellion." He began charging at Hannah. "lets see how you can dodge this Myka!"
With ogre like movements the ground below 16 began shaking as he rushed the two. He swirled his machine gun, on his back, around to his chest and began firing away.

"This should do it!" he smiled.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Cutee

"Da fuck is your problem?" he hissed at 16. With quick thinking and precision, he grabbed Hannah and teleported behind 16.

"You dick~ why would you even escalate to something like this!" He teleported even closer to 16, grabbed his machine gun and tried ripping it off his body. He wasn't about to waste his knew offensive power just yet, he couldn't control it fully.

16 was struggling with Myka, all the while firing bullets out of his machine gun. Myka, in return just kept teleporting in the same place, as to let the bullets fade right through him. Myka couldn't break the weapon off, so he used his martial arts skills to fight back. He ducked under 16 and swiped him from his grounding, causing him to fall.

"Im not done just yet!" he hollard. He grabbed 16, and teleported high into the sky. Myka just teleported back to the ground. He let Android 16 fall to his doom.

Myka wasted no time running up to Adsila.
"Your friend just started something you can't finish!" he grabbed Addie by the wrist.
"And attacking my women was a very bad move!"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm

"Trust me, boy, she could do far better than you," Addie all but snarled, wrenching her wrists away from his filthy hands. In one swift motion, she opened her seed bag and pulled out a single, frail seed. Dropping it to the ground, it immediately took root, growing into a massive vine. The vine shot up, several stories high, high enough for 16 to grab and climb down.
Now, to deal with that bastard, traitorous Myka. Another seed was pulled out, planted and grown, just as swiftly as the first. The vine that grew was thick, covered in thorns that were almost as thick as her hand and twice as long. Before he'd even had a moment to teleport away, the vine wrapped around him, it's spines penetrating his skin and releasing a fast-acting poison.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) 20090813-tc56rbiqmt57kybcxt3fp81mpf

Android 16 felt all the brunt from that attack. He figured he come crashing to the ground. That damn cumbersome Myka and his little parlor tricks he called powers. It didn't matter however; he was made of the churches strongest steel, the fall wouldn't hurt one bit, just make a big crevice in the ground, He winced for a minute and open his eyes to find a long stem, he grabbed on and slid his way down.

He heard the screams of poor Myka. This brought delight to his robotic ears. He strolled over to the girl, and placed his hands on her. "Missy, if you move, things won't turn out so great for your boyfriend, nor for you for that matter." His eyes cut to Myka, still stuck in the poison thorns.

"Look at you now Myka, pathetic. The son of the proud Rebellion leader. You betrayed us for a chance at this girls mom? Foolish of you. What would your father think? He'd be ashamed. I say Addie leave you in there to die, becuase with those thorns in you, you aren't going anywhere."

His grasp tightened on Hannah's collar bone.

"Oh and don't worry about your girl, we won't torture her that much." he laughed.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Her eyes widened. "Your father... was..Sebastion? Why.. didn't you ever tell me? What does he mean by a chance at my mother?"
She felt as if the whole world had collapsed in on her. She sank to her knees, the man's hands still on her. She didn't even need to ask what he had meant by 'a chance at her mother'. She knew. He was with her to get close to Alexandria, to avenge his father. She couldn't believe how much of a fool she'd been.
She sat, stupefied, watching as he was impaled by thorns. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to do, didn't know what...
He said he loved her. He'd called her perfect, called her beautiful. He'd held her in his arms every night, he'd stroked her hair, he'd told her she meant everything to him when they made love. Oh, dear god, they'd made love. That man, that bastard, that fucking liar and user had slept with her. She felt sick to her stomach.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) Cutee

Myka looked up at the tree growing to 16. He figured she try and use one on him.
"Think again Addi..AAARRHH" before Myka could finish a statement, let alone teleport, he was impaled by thousands of very big, very long, poisonous thorns. He was entangled. And now poisoned, to die a slow death. His nerves inside his body were going numb pretty quickly. He could feel the venom spread from vein to vein.

He had never felt anything like it before. He tried moving, but couldn't. The only way out was, his new move. He closed his eyes in meditation for a few seconds, but before he could channel energy he heard Android 16 spill the beans on Myka. His blood filled eyes widened in terror. "NNooo!" he shouted, trying to stop 16, but to no avail. He just kept on. Myka began frantically struggling in the vines, his blood pressure rising, his testosterone pumping. His anger, leaking out into pure rage, and blood dripping everywhere from his constant moving.

"HANNAH!" he shouted, still struggling to break free.
"Hannah, you don't understand, baby"

He could only imagine how she was feeling from the news of his treachery. This girl was the girl, he called lover. Who said she made him complete. She was the one he kissed, called beautiful and wanted to spend the rest of his life with, but now, he feared all the worst.

He remembered the mental link between the two was still open.

baby, I'm terrible sorry. Remember what you told me, "you'll always love me"..baby..??..bab..i can't....

Myka's thoughts became uncontrollable at this point. He had reached a point of pure rage that he couldn't sustain. How could 16 just up and say that without warning. How could he bring Hannah into this fight. She didn't deserve to hear this information. Not like this. He had lost everything. He had lost his father, by the hands of Alexandria. He had lost the love of his life, and Now he was about to lose his life. However, he wasn't going down without a fight.

With pure rage, he broke through the thorns and slowly landed to the ground. His eyes rolled back to the back of his head, a black aurura orbited around Myka. He seemed, pure evil now. His uncontrollable emotions unleashed his new, uncontrollable power, he bought from Evalin.

for reference:
The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16) 276871_251035761583759_6066082_n
His store bought powers spit out several black dragons at Addie and Android 16. The dragon heading for 16, as fast as Addie planted her seed, wrapped around him and pierced his body where his heart would have been. The dragon then bit into him and began burning his armor.
The second dragon headed for Adsila swooped her up and wrapped its body around her, like a snake.

"Clever 16" cackled the dying Myka.
"Hannah, did he forget to tell you, around that time, I gave up on the mission? I gave up the rebellion. All for you? That's why I'm not allowed back. That's why they have to continuously have to sneak in. I WONT DO IT! They didn't plan on me falling in love!"

The dragon wrapped around Adsila began tightening even more.
"And my father, such a fool he was"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Addie let out an ear-piercing shriek. The serpents coiled around her, burning her, choking her. In her agony, she lost control of her plants. They swung around wildly, at first reacting to her pain and then collapsing in heaps around her. The smoke was killing her. Her clothing burned away first, leading to her skin. The scent of her searing flesh strangling her nostrils. Her throat was burning, raw from the scream and from the fumes. She screamed again, the pain was unbearable.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 pm

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" she barked at him, shutting down their link. She screamed. The Asian man's hand had suddenly become extremely hot, burning her severely. Whimpering, she struggled out of his grasp, falling to her bottom and backing away on her hands and knees. His hand was glowing red, the flesh melting away. She brought one of her tiny, shaking hands to her collarbone. She gasped in pain. It was severely burnt, the flesh practically cooked. She struggled shakily to her feet and turned to face Myka.
Her eyes widened. He looked like a monster. He was talking to her, but she couldn't hear it over the girls shrieks. She wanted to run.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Not too far away, Za'azuu wandered the streets of Evalin after a private meeting with the tacticians. After collecting a some useful information, he consulted with the tacticians, sorting out what he had learned and placing the pieces together so as to use it to its fullest. He was just about to find a place to stay for the night when he heard a scream pierce the air - Addie!!

There was no question about it. He could just tell. The one person he cared about most in this world was in danger. He quickly reacted, kneeling and reaching up his sleeves as he contorted his fingers to touch the appropriate runes. He then pressed the palm of his free hand to the ground. This ability would help find her. From this he could basically sense movement against the ground, as if a part of him had become the earth itself. He could sense a struggle not too far away. With this information, he could quickly be at Addie's side and protect her from whatever harm that was coming her way.

With quick and decisive movements, he made a start in Adsila's direction, weaving around buildings and jumping over any obstacles in his way. Within mere seconds, he was there at the scene of the scuffle, ready to attack. The scene was almost unbelievable. Were those flaming dragons? That couldn't be real. Either way, he couldn't stand there and ponder over whether or not he had suddenly began to hallucinate. He had to act. Without another thought, he sprung towards the serpent coiled around Adsila's body while one of his hand slid up his sleeve in preparation.

He leaped magnificently into the air and just as his fingers touched the appropriate runes, his hand shot out to grab the dragon's body. He was unsure if whether or not this ability would work on a living thing (or whatever the fuck this thing could be considered, seeing as it was completely unreal) but there was no time to question it. Normally this ability was used to create and opening in walls long enough for him to pass through before the wall returned to its proper form. Hypothetically, it would damage or kill anything living if it made contact with this rune.

Luckily, it worked. A large portion of the dragon's body splintered off into grey smoke and what might have been blackened blood. The apparition disappeared into the air as if it were made of dust. With haste, he grabbed Addie, holding her close despite the stinging sensation clawing at his hand from the flame of the dragon burning his hand as he landed on the dusty ground.

"Addie. Please tell me you're okay." He pleaded in a panicked voice as he looked down at the burned body in his arms. She was in immense pain and the worst part about it was that he could do nothing to help her - except for saving the day of course. If he ever wanted to be called a hero, she would be the one he'd want to hear it from.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Myka heard the blood curdling screams as his waved his flames about. It brought him joy, for a time being. Then he heard Hannah scream. This stopped his rage instantaneously. His eyes rolled back to his normal state. His heart however was pumping furiously and blood was still pouring from his wounds. His eyes grew in terror of what he had done. This was him? This rage, wasn't Myka... He saw that Za'azuu was there, craddling the terribly burnt Adsila. He saw 16, half melted and Hannah..HANNAH! Oh dear God. She was crying, with a severe burn. He rushed to her side.

"Baby, Im terrible sorry! God forgive me, I don't deserve it, but please forgive me, I deserve to die, but baby, you need to heal yourself. Baby you mean everything to me..." Myka was talking a mile a minute. He placed his hands on her kneck and shoulders to give her support. He knelt over and began crying...He didn't care if Za'azuu killed him right then and there, he was dying anyways from the poison. He trully loved Hannah, with all his heart. Never lead her on for one minute.

"Baby from the day I laid eyes on you, I called the leaders and told them I quit!. So the first word out of my mouth, was my love for you. I can't lose you dear god Im sorry!"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:03 pm

The Half melted Android, now with circuitry showing, stood up and rushed of to Za'azuu and Addie.
Not much could affect him, even being burned. Though, he didn't expect what just took place. He was alot better at caring for the people around him, making sure they were safe. But this time he failed epicly.

"Addie dear god are you okay?" he questioned. He was enraged. That he let that happened to Addie under his watch. Za'azuu was going to kill him, literally.

"Za'azuu sir, Im sorry I couldn't protect her. Please forgive me." He patted Za'azuu softly on the shoulder. Stood up, and walked over to Myka and pulled out a Hand gun. "lets just end this pathetic traitors life now!" he shouted aloud.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Addie was burning, everywhere. Everything was pitch black. Fire was every where, consuming her. She was dying, she knew it. Her breathing was slowing and then -
"Addie. Please tell me you're okay."
Za'azuu. It was him! He was here! She tried to tell him she was okay, that everything was fine, but all that came out was a raspy moan. She could feel his warm skin on her burnt flesh, causing it to burn worse. She gasped, panting. The pain was incredible. Her eyes opened, clouded with panic and pain. She began screaming raspily. The pain was so intense, she was still on fire, still ablaze. His skin was so hot, it felt like fire.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm

"Get away from me!" she gasped, the pain on her collarbone was incredible. "Don't fucking touch me."
She squirmed away from him, trying to get as far from him as possible. He made her sick. He was a liar, he was scum, he was a monster. She wanted to spit in his face, to punch him and beat him to the ground. She backed away from him, staring at him with a mixture of horror, disgust and hatred in her eyes.
"I don't know you," she whispered, barely audible. Shaking her head, she went to the rebels. Vicious killers or not, they were her people, or at least a part of her people. She winced as the fabric of her shirt rubbed against the burn. Groaning, remembering that it was Myka's shirt she was wearing, she pulled it off and discarded it as she knelt beside the rune covered African.
"I can stop her pain. I can't heal her, but I can make it stop hurting."

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 pm

"Shit!" He cursed loudly as he placed her gently onto the ground. He would have to settle this quickly and get her to a doctor before it got any worse. "Hang in there sweetie." His expression saddened for a moment as he watched her twitch helplessly in pain. He looked to Hannah and immediately recognized her as the overlord's daughter. She was offering to help. He was unsure of whether to trust her or not but she seemed sincere. He nodded helplessly. "Please, help her any way you can." He asked softly. Myka would have hell to pay. He stood, positioning himself between Myka and Adsila, face contorted with anger.

He charged in Myka's direction with both of his hands up his sleeves. This was an ability he used sometimes when he assisted the soldiers in battle. Unfortunately, it wasn't something useful in a direct combat. He would have to dodge and counter properly. Luckily, he was swift and very little could escape his eye. On the other end, Myka was just as swift but with the damage already done to him, it would make things easier.

From underneath his sleeves, he pulled two daggers and held them in a reverse position. These daggers were technically made out of a part of himself. He couldn't lose them nor could they be broken lest the runes they came from be broken indefinitely themselves. At the very least, it made things more interesting even though his prime concern was Adsila at the moment.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Myka was still hurt from all that quickly transpired. That power that he bought sucked. It backfired drastically. He couldn't loose his mind just yet. He knew he was dying. He knew he had to pay for his sins, and his troubles. So he would do his best to stay alive. At least, stay alive to rectify his mistakes. He saw Za'azuu rush him. He knew this would be fun.

He knew he would have to calm Za'azuu down the best he could, but it would be tuff, seeing as he almost killed his women.

Myka teleported right infront of Za'azuu, hopefully taking him off guard. He swiftly dodge his daggers and grabbed a hold of him, by his wrist. He teleported the too extremely high in the air, enough for them to "talk" as they fell. He didn't know if Za'azuu would be freaked out by this falling. Myka did it for fun sometimes, he knew his limits. Unlike that shitty power he bought from the church. Never trust store bough powers. Just your God given ones.

It was about time he set the record straight.
He quickly didn't leave any second unaccounted for.
He latched both his hands onto Za'azuu's arms, placed his feet on his chest and stretched out, effectively trynig to rip his arms, his most precious weapons, out of their rotators cups.

The wind was blistering cold in the sky. The rate at which they were falling would stun any normal human, but he knew this was nothing to Za'azuu. He didn't have much time.

"LISTEN TO ME ZA'AZUU!" he shouted. He tried to get his attention.

Last edited by KogaTopher on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Android 16 couldn't blink before he saw both me take to the sky's. They were way stronger than he would ever be. He knew there wasn't much he could do in that fight, but there was something he could do in the fight to save the girls lives. He rushed over to the two women...

"Guys are you okay? Ms. Flores? I apologize, for trying to hurt you, don't blame Myka for that. He was trying to attack me to get me away from you. I have a built in polygraph system, the church built it in me to detect lying." he began. HE knelt down on one knee and placed his hands on her shoulder, looking at the burn on her collar bone.

"It scans thier blood pressure and levels of their speech. Their temperature and more, Ms. Flores, He wasn't lying when he said he wasn't lying. Maybe I made a massive misjudgement in spreading those old facts. For that Im sorry" he turned to Addie.

sadness fell upon him.

"Addie sorry i couldnt protect you"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  leprosyrosy Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Hannah looked the yammering robot in the eyes, as if to tell him to shut his trap. She could care less about what some faulty wiring told him about her ex. She returned her attention to the fallen girl and moved to a more comfortable sitting position. What she was about to do would be incredibly painful and would require intense amounts of concentration. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She entered Addie's mind easily, but if was difficult to navigate within. Her mind was torn, shredded by agony and terror. Hannah inhaled sharply, Addie's pain crossing from her own mind to Hannah's.
Addie, I'm going to help you, but first, I need you to try to focus, okay?
Who.. What... Pain... Za'azuu.. help me.., came the scattered reply.
Addie, please, focus as much as you can. I need you to clear your mind. I know it will be difficult, I know it hurts, but I need you to do this for me, okay?
I-I'll try.. I'm trying... oh god, it hurts.. make it stop, please god make it s-stop..
That's much better, thank you dear, she crooned. Gently, she delved deeper into Addie's mind, finding her pain receptors. She tried to shut them down, but Addie's mind balked, fought back. She was too tense. Hannah tried again, putting Addie to sleep first this time. Success. Her pain was gone, temporarily, but Hannah would have to stay linked and focused to keep it gone.

leprosyrosy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:14 am

Za'azuu gave Myka the strongest 'eat shit' face he could muster while they fell through the air. His shoulders stung severely but Myka hadn't pulled them out of their socket just yet. Compared to him, Za'azuu's body was far too long and tall for him to do something like that so easily.

"Do you seriously expect me to listen after you nearly killed my girlfriend and teleported me into the air with my arms like this??" He spat angrily. Seriously. This was not the method to take if you wanted Za'azuu to listen. Rash decisions like this only angered him and made him non-compliant. Luckily, he still had his daggers in his hands. With a twist of his wrists, he pushed past the pain in both his hand and shoulders and dug the tips of his daggers into Myka's arms. Soon enough, the depth of the blades were enough to loosen Myka's grip, thus setting him free. He pulled his arms back, rolling his shoulders in satisfaction. Myka wouldn't get him that easily.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am

"Ah Fuck! Za'azuu, I don't want to fight! you charged Me!" Myka still needed to prove his case, but things were going as planned. He had no choice no more running, no more dodging. Myka was fading away from Za'azuu, he needed to be touching him to save him from this fall.

Amazingly in the midst of falling, he teleported closer to Za'azuu and he latched on once more and teleported. This time he teleported both men right next to Addie, Hannah, and Android 16.

He took a few steps back and raised his hands in defeat.
"Now, will you let me explain?" his life was in his hands now.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:36 am

Za'azuu stepped back in a defensive stance, sparing a quick glance in Addie's direction. His hateful glare didn't dim. The anger over Addie's current condition was too much for him to calm down all of a sudden like that. "Fine. Speak but don't think I won't hesitate to attack you again if you say anything stupid." He growled. He was improving somewhat in his attempts at explaining himself. Still, the man had to pay for what he did to Adsila.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 am

He lowered his head in sadness and began pacing back and forth to tell the truth.

"My great grandfather, was a scientist for Alexandria. Long story short he discovered her secret and planned to go public with it. She was going to make clones, or at least that's what my father, Sebastian told me. For this Him, and the rest of the scientist were killed. In retaliation, My father devised a rebellion to stop her, he almost succeeded in doing so. He got up and close to Alexandria, battled her, but her power of persuasion change my father somehow. Somehow he came back different. He killed My mother, my little sister. Then he took his own life. Leaving me with my uncle, which let me tell you wasn't easy. You fought with him, you knew how he was. Anyways, I was ordered to infiltrate and get close enough to kill her, befriend anyone, even her daughter. So when I arrived in the church, I worked my way up, but the minute I met Hannah, the very first date, everything changed. From that nanosecond on, I gave up my fathers dream at revenge and focused my life doing church stuff and taking care of Hannah." he had to stop for a breath. He cut his eyes at Hannah hoping that she was listening, while taking care of Addie.
"2 beautiful years go by, and I never stepped foot on this soil, until today. I never figured I had to tell her, because it was my past, Za'azuu. I gave my heritage, my past, all up for this girl. Just to be with her. You would do the same for Addie. I know you would. Then the meeting was starting and she asked us to leave, and I told her she couldn't leave with the knowledge and the whereabouts of Hannah, so I had to stop her, bad move on my part. Addie gave me a chance to leave however; but that dumb ass sixteen fired away at Hannah, I reacted, Addie attacked, I was injured, and I lost my mind. Not too long after you arrived. The rest is history."

He awaited for his response. Would he fight? or Would he understand?

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytzie Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 am

Za'azuu gave him an incredulous look as he spoke. Did Myka really think he could get off that easy with this sob story of his? He grit his teeth as his grip tightened on his daggers. That monologue... was really long. It was hard for him to come up with something to say in return. However, he made one small mistake.

"Don't compare my situation to yours, Myka. I didn't hide who I was. I didn't have some ulterior motive when I met her. She knew I was a part of the rebellion." Oh shit! Things were getting pretty heated up in this scuffle. "And you know damn well that there could have been other ways to get to Alexandria without having to 'fall in love' with her daughter. That's your fault, pal." He yelled loudly. Afterwards, he spared a glance in Hannah and Addie's direction. Whatever she was doing, it helped. It calmed him somewhat to see that she wasn't in pain anymore even though it was only temporary.

"Your story was cute and all but it's not helping you one bit." He finished. It was unforgivable that he hurt Adsila. Myka even hurt his own girlfriend in his frenzy of stupidity. There really were no excuses he could make that would get him off the hook.
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next