The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
Character Template and Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

Character Template and Rules

Go down

Character Template and Rules Empty Character Template and Rules

Post  Mytzie Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:26 am

• All character submissions must have all sections of the template filled out thoroughly and coherently.
  • All submissions must be overlooked by a moderator and accepted before they can be used in the roleplay.
  • If your character is not accepted right away, the mods will assist you in editing your character profile. This will help you reach the standard we expect of our roleplayers
    ~Remember that the mods are friendly and willing to help at any time.
  • Certain ranks can only be filled by a specific number of people. If the rank you were eyeing isn't open, don't fret, you can express that you want to be next in line for that role. This is a roleplay where people do die (otherwise it wouldn't be as fun!).
  • If your character is related to another person's profile in any manner, please consult with that member before making anything concrete. If they don't want to go through with your ideas, please respect their wishes and let it be.
  • If you want to discuss character ideas, please make a separate thread.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Mytzie
Mytzie
Admin
Admin

https://dactin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Template and Rules Empty Character Template

Post  Mytzie Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 am

Copy and paste this template to fill out your character profile. Please fill out all sections with as much detail as possible.

Code:
[b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Church of Dactin or Rebellion Force?[/b]

[b]Caste Rung:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[i]Likes and dislikes:[/i]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b]Character History:[/b]

[i]Family History:[/i]