The Gates of Dactin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Rebellion ( Za'azuu, Adsila Aiyana, Damone', A-16, Annie, Felix, Myka Vanderbeau, Hannah Quiggley Flores )
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm by DarknesEmperor

» To the Forum...
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» Let's Talk!
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

» A Long Time Coming (Alexandria and Myka, and whoelse wants to join)
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm by Mytzie

» Time to think {Hannah Quiggley Flores & Felix}
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Thrills of Battle (Myka Hannah, Adsila and A-16)
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm by leprosyrosy

» The Audacity
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm by KogaTopher

» Slave to Evil [Alexandria and Scarlette]
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm by leprosyrosy

» Character Submissions
After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by leprosyrosy

Top posting users this week
No user

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link)

2 posters

Go down

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) Empty After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link)

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:21 am

The sun had just set, as Damoné laced her boots. She stood up, and looked around at the crummy little room she lived in, and let out a small sigh of satisfaction. There was not much that lay in that old apartment she inhabited. There was a bare mattress, a chair which supported a bag full of clothes, and an old cardboard box full of a various assortment of books.

Oh, and let's not forget the lone poster pinned crookedly on the wall opposite to her bed. It's some nice artwork done by a friend for a cheap price of some sexy bitch, naked, covered in blood, with the cutest fucking face. Some might question this if ever a person make it into her room, but seeing as the only person that's been in her room was her brother, she figured it wouldn't matter.

As soon as it was nice and dark out, she set out.

There was a meeting amongst the Rebellion tonight, and she didn't want to be late.

Last edited by Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) Empty yo Im here

Post  KogaTopher Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:50 pm

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) Fashion_guy_by_reygarfaust-d4bnh87
Android 16 had a very productive day today. He was part of a break in at the church, in the castle where the dark lord herself stayed. He had been pretty banged up but, as far as he was concerned he didn't care, even though he was human looking, he was a walking tin man. He was fixed up earlier, so that was one more thing not to worry about. He was excited for the rebel meeting tonight. He loved the meetings, always meeting new people, always finding new ways to take down the Dactin Army. He was passing through and saw he was coming up on Damone's house/hut. He walked up to the door and as he did he saw her setting out. "Hey Damone! why are you out so early, the meetings not until way later tonight!" he asked with a hint of elation in his tone.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) Empty Re: After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link)

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 am

Damoné hadn't stepped away from her apartment completely when she heard the familiar voice calling her.
-"16, You know it's already dark out...I prefer leaving before any Dactin guards decide that they want to stray a bit....off territory. Late night guards get bored easily...and some of them like to fuck around where they shouldn't be. Our location gets found out, we're in shit."

She sighed, and looked towards the streets, noticing the few people still out returning to their homes. The only ones crazy enough, or strong enough to be out, were the type of ruffians you'd find at the local bars, or perhaps standing suspiciously in a dark alleyway, just waiting to find some poor bastard headed their way. These run-down roads were dangerous to travel at night. Hell, they weren't all too safe in the daytime either.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) Empty Re: After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link)

Post  KogaTopher Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 am

He looked up at the sky and scratched his head, and let out a laughter.
"This is true you know, they always like to screw with us, but you know some will be in 'guard' clothing at the meeting. They are the ones who infiltrated the Dactin Armies defenses, yo" he started hoping in a forward motion in the street, doing backflips, doing twirls. He was full of energy, even though he had gotten back from an infiltration.
"ya know, I wonder if that guy Za'azuu will be there, I'd love to work side by side with him one day. Im just a soldier, way below his rank" he sighed in sadness, it didn't last that long. He stopped acting all goofy, as he realized his dancing antics might cause attention to the two as they strolled down the street. But he didn't care, he was a killing machine, made by the church of Dactin themselves. If anything it was they who should worry of his prowess.

"Lead the way D!" he whispered.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 am

Damoné ignored the over-exuberant A-16, and began walking.

She wasn't much for conversation, but something did make her rather curious.
"Hey, about the infiltration...how exactly did that all go down?
I mean, I've heard bits, but...."
Her eyes wandered over to hm curiously.

To be honest, she was surprised that up until the day after, she had heard nothing about any kind of missions relating to infiltration. They must've kept it pretty secretive to not catch her attention. To be honest, she was kind of worried about striking too soon, she hoped that the Rebellion would take it's time, making allies, building reliable connections....then again, it wasn't her say. She also knew that this was probably just her inner fear of this whole thing falling through...she has invested too much time, too much of her life in this for it all just to fall apart. The thought makes her angry....and she knows it's better just not to think about these things.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 am

Ever since A-16 met Damone they were inseparable. Her calm quiet demeanor was a perfect match for his witty, care free, loud demeanor. They had been friends for some time now, so there wasn't alot he could get by her, and her vise versa to him.

He gave her a "tisk tisk" look and even made the sound. "D, how long have you known me? really come on. I know how much this means to you. Your pissed you knew nothing about it. Its okay, You'll hear everything at the meeting, but to entertain your ears then I'll tell you what the soldiers jobs were." He spoke as they continued walking. It was getting pretty dark out, so to provide extra light, he used a built in flashlight in his shoulders. Two slots opened up on his upper shoulders and bright lights came out. As they walked they saw many kind of people, humans and mutants alike. He had no clue where they were going, the locations of the meetings were always secret, never in the same place, so he figured D knew.

"Well, we were all under the Impression that, the Za'azuu guy, I told you about, was one of the leaders. He is so cool. They say there isn't a place this man hasn't spied on successfully. Anyways, after we were given the orders the soldiers went in and "cleaned up the mess" as in WE KICKED BUTT!!"

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 am

Tonight was a full moon, and Damoné noticed how dark it was. Although she preferred the darkness over midday lighting, the gasmask blurred her vision to the extent of mild blindness. She wanted to be annoyed at the fact 16 pulled out his lights, but she was silently grateful.

They approached an old looking building, the music was loud and you could hear the drunken yelling from a mile away, obviously it was a bar. In fact, upon walking to the entrance, two heavy set men threw out a very inebriated young man. He stood up, muttering some pretty nasty things before walking away. "We're here" she said. The two walked into a crowd of burly looking men, passing the occasional half-naked, made up woman here or there. The lighting was dim, and the people were almost as loud as the music.

She led A-16 down a well-lit hallway. It was an increasingly change of scenery compared to the large room that they had just been through. At the end of the hallway, there was a door. A pair of stairs followed this door, finally landing you in a soundproof basement. There were boxes scattered about the hard concrete flooring. There was already a room full of people, even though the meeting had yet to start. A set of security, as one was seen earlier throwing out drunkards, stood at the foot of the stairs, just in case.
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 pm

A-16 almost let out a laugh when he saw the punk get thrown out, however he didn't. He already was causing attention to themselves by having flashlights protruding from his shoulders. It was usually only the rebellion that knew 16 was an Android. Others just assumed he was a normal everyday looking Asian kid. However 16 was far from being a kid, with everything he seen and experienced. 16 followed Damone into the bar, a little suspicious at first, he thought she wanted a beer or something, but he quickly realized that this wasn't the case. He began rubbing his arms in discomfort as they walked down the long corridor, Why would they have the meeting in such a populated area? But then why did the Rebellion do a lot of things? He came to the conclusion that the Rebel forces knew how to run business, plus if any Dactin Army or church members tried to get within 3 feet of this place, they'd be spotted real easily, so his worries soon faded. He began rubbing his steel fingers on the walls, they were nice walls, alot nicer than the ones they had previously just seen. When they reached the stairs and into the sound proof basement he soon saw people standing and sitting around, boxes everywhere and a really big table, for sitting he presumed. He was a little saddened that that guy Za'azuu wasn't there. That guy was like a hero to him. He kept close to Damone, for he didn't know a lot of people here. " Damone, what's in the boxes?" he asked.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 am

She looked over to 16, and saw the confusion on his face.
"The owner of this bar is an old friend of the Rebellion. A lot of the people upstairs are a lot more than they appear to be. If anyone 'suspicious' were to walk in, we'd know about it before they even set a foot near those stairs....not to mention a bar is a pretty sweet cover up. If anyone walks past, it's just a bunch of loud drunks and pretty loose women, nothing anyone would concern themselves over with the state this world is in now.." Her gaze wandered towards the boxes. "Those, belong to the Bar's owner. The regular ones might be full of glasses, beer mugs, wine glasses. Others have stray items, a bit of small furniture maybe..and then there's the few boxes that say FRAGILE. Those, dear friend, are explosives." Damoné paused, "I do my research, trust me, I wouldn't lead you into anything I couldn't get out of....get us out of, I guess." She cut her eyes at him as if she could care less if he were to make it out alive or not. Her face expressed a small sour smile, and a small caustic laugh erupted. "Then again, when do you not make it out alive? Lucky bastard, you truly amaze me with some of the shit you've pulled through. I'm waiting for the one day you find yourself knee deep in a pile of shit that you don't somehow manage to get yourself out of.."
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  KogaTopher Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:09 pm

A-16 couldn't help but to bust out laughing at that comment. It was true, pretty much the only way to kill him was to detach his brain from his body or figure out his detonation code, which only he knew. Otherwise, you could blow him up, take apart all his body parts, but he would still function to some extent. A few rebels glared at him and told him to shut up. So he tried to lower his laughter.
Once more quieter he gently patted Damone's shoulder.

"Ive been through some pretty tough shiz, but I would give everything to be like you, in a actual body again. I mean I just have this mind, and memories. You have a mind, Memories, a heart, organs, while my body is filled with artillery, that I have to reload from time to time. Its unfair what they did to me Damone." A slight depressing sigh escaped his lips..."Its just not fair"

He took into consideration of what she said about where they were located, its true that this room is safe. However if a Dactin member found out where they were, then the were sitting ducks, he presumed.

KogaTopher

Back to top Go down

After Dusk... [Damoné, &A-16] (Finished, Read last post for Continuing Thread Link) Empty [CLOSED]

Post  Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~ Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 am

[This topic has been moved, and will continue here<3]
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~
Magick.Rainbow.Tits.~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down